Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm and Panthers are far and away the best teams in the comp,neither of them use a player like Walker off the bench
Des these days seems to excell at the unconventional, that doesn't work and stick with it because he's too pig headed to see that his methods aren't working.

The Bears/Rorters NSW cup forwards pack all full of lean, ripped, fast monsters. The BWSE forwards full of fat plodders.

I said on another thread that nobody should be looking at this team to bolster first grade
Yes you did. And I said I’d give Segeyaro a go in 1st grade to spell Croker. That was before I just finished watching the reserve grade replay on Kayo. Fk me they are bad. Although Segeyaro wasn’t terrible, he certainly isn’t ready to come in against Parra and Storm. So I will officially do a 180 on that call @Nordburg . I don’t know what Des will do, but no one from Blacktown is getting a shot at first grade anytime soon.

I love everything Spud did at Manly, but a commentator he is not. I felt like I was in the public bar at the Pioneer Hotel in Penrith listening to all the gravel voiced piss heads.
I have thought that for ages . He is always going on about front rowers pushing off from the fence, They need to take 20 hit ups and for some reason always mentions Chief.

You would think that Blacktown Workers players would be highly motivated to play good enough to get into 1st's since the end of season Bali knees up will be back on again this year?

The best arrangement Manly ever had was the Sunshine Coast but the NSWRL and NRL killed that.

The Workers association is all about trying to pull juniors from the area rather than any success for Workers as a NSW Cup side.

In reality, Workers should have at least 10 Sea Eagles Top 30 players playing for them each week however, they are lucky to have 3 or 4 on most occasions, so what would you expect?

Whereas, with the Sunshine Coast, we’d send up all our reserves, and they won the title in their first year.

Go figure!

The best arrangement Manly ever had was the Sunshine Coast but the NSWRL and NRL killed that.

The Workers association is all about trying to pull juniors from the area rather than any success for Workers as a NSW Cup side.

In reality, Workers should have at least 10 Sea Eagles Top 30 players playing for them each week however, they are lucky to have 3 or 4 on most occasions, so what would you expect?

Whereas, with the Sunshine Coast, we’d send up all our reserves, and they won the title in their first year.

Go figure!
Hasn't the purple scum swept in and taken that area. Oh sorry no, they're a "Victorian" team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4