Blacktown workers squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know many aren't interested in Workers,but for those that are...Will compete in Massey cup but not Shield and extra players will play with other clubs in Shield I believe.
Will also have a stand alone website up soon for the club.
Heavy recruiting and depth in fullback/wing area as well as backrow,lots of young guys this year.
Fullback/Wingers...
Dylan Smith recruited from Tigers top 30 side.Tallish and lean and quick fullback.Lot of talent.
John Fonua recruited from Eels.Fullback and also a centre/winger.
Kane Allen from Bunnies Flegg side in 2019.Tall but very skinny winger and seriously fast.(sort of a taller Jade Anderson I guess)
Blake Clayton a tallish winger.From Dogs in 2019,can play 1 but more a winger.
Bilaal Maarbani a fullback mainly.Can play centre and wing but not a real tall guy,played for us in 20s' a while back.
Tarkyn Lesololo a fullback.Played some wing but probably too short for NRL,played some touch footy in NZ and was with Mustangs colts in Qrl to start last year and 2019?Not scared to run the ball back and pretty tough,might be eligible for Flegg.
Lufusi Vea Tapaaoutai a fullback.Played with Wentworthville as a junior and was trialling to play CC with Tigers this year.
Robert Vai a winger/centre.Interesting guy from Windsor and Mounties,powerful build and a little height,might surprise.
Samaka Isaacs a winger played previously for Workers.

Centres...
Tim Simona.We all know him.
R.T.Vaega a powerful centre from warriors Flegg side in 2019,reports are that he can whack people really well legally on the field.
Salesi Malu a centre from Bunnies SG ball side in 2019,probably still eligible for Flegg.
Tyrell Neiufi a centre/winger/hooker/lock from Roosters(go figure were he ends up)
Shaun Fitzgerald a fullback/winger/centre who has been with Workers a while.looks a lot like B.Parkers' twin.

Halves/Hookers
Gus Garzaniti a half originally from Tigers.
Alex Seve a half originally from Dogs.
Brad Keighran a half/hooker from Eels,might play a lot of CC this year at 9.
Kelsey Coakes a 5/8 from Penrith area
Joel Saldaneri a hooker/half originally with Dogs I think.

Props..
Kurt DeLuis a good prop originally from Eels.Could go further in time.
Lucas castle a tall good young prop from Tigers Flegg side in 2019,might have some good upside to him.
Sam Radovu a versatile guy originally from Dogs,can play edge or prop/lock,might be playing more prop/lock this year seeing as Workers prop depth is a little light,might get a bit of time during year in CC side.
Peni Misinale a workrate type of guy originally from Dogs juniors
Francis Laloua-Tui who has been with workers a few seasons,solid but more a depth guy I guess...

Locks...
Denzal Tonise who is a lock/hooker type,in seriously good shape(best of career)might actually realize potential and could even end up a bit of a Radley/B.Smith type.(able to switch between lock/hooker with ability)
Levi Moger a guy from western sydney and was a junior with us,last with Roosters I think,workrate guy
Kurtis Lamaro a guy from Moorebank Rams(dog feeder area)

Edge backrowers...
Terrell May a seriously good player who was trialling for a top 30 spot with Tigers last year,could really stand up and make our 30 next year with some guys maybe leaving,a lot of skill
Dane Aukafolau an ex-centre,has bulked up from around 99kgs to looks like 109kgs over time,moved into back row last year and might be one of the few who actually move into forwards successfully,could push for a top 30 spot for next year.
Toni Tupouniua a tall rangy guy originally from Warriors Flegg side and was linked to Qrl side last year,could surprise if given a shot.
Robbie Graham a guy originally from Windsor I think.\
Reed Izzard signed on too and can play hooker as well.

Could be more guys before season starts but these guys look like the squad at this point....Cheers if you read.
Thank you for this great input. I have enjoyed reading your informative posts over the last couple of years.

I know many aren't interested in Workers,but for those that are...Will compete in Massey cup but not Shield and extra players will play with other clubs in Shield I believe.
Will also have a stand alone website up soon for the club.
Heavy recruiting and depth in fullback/wing area as well as backrow,lots of young guys this year.
Fullback/Wingers...
Dylan Smith recruited from Tigers top 30 side.Tallish and lean and quick fullback.Lot of talent.
John Fonua recruited from Eels.Fullback and also a centre/winger.
Kane Allen from Bunnies Flegg side in 2019.Tall but very skinny winger and seriously fast.(sort of a taller Jade Anderson I guess)
Blake Clayton a tallish winger.From Dogs in 2019,can play 1 but more a winger.
Bilaal Maarbani a fullback mainly.Can play centre and wing but not a real tall guy,played for us in 20s' a while back.
Tarkyn Lesololo a fullback.Played some wing but probably too short for NRL,played some touch footy in NZ and was with Mustangs colts in Qrl to start last year and 2019?Not scared to run the ball back and pretty tough,might be eligible for Flegg.
Lufusi Vea Tapaaoutai a fullback.Played with Wentworthville as a junior and was trialling to play CC with Tigers this year.
Robert Vai a winger/centre.Interesting guy from Windsor and Mounties,powerful build and a little height,might surprise.
Samaka Isaacs a winger played previously for Workers.

Centres...
Tim Simona.We all know him.
R.T.Vaega a powerful centre from warriors Flegg side in 2019,reports are that he can whack people really well legally on the field.
Salesi Malu a centre from Bunnies SG ball side in 2019,probably still eligible for Flegg.
Tyrell Neiufi a centre/winger/hooker/lock from Roosters(go figure were he ends up)
Shaun Fitzgerald a fullback/winger/centre who has been with Workers a while.looks a lot like B.Parkers' twin.

Halves/Hookers
Gus Garzaniti a half originally from Tigers.
Alex Seve a half originally from Dogs.
Brad Keighran a half/hooker from Eels,might play a lot of CC this year at 9.
Kelsey Coakes a 5/8 from Penrith area
Joel Saldaneri a hooker/half originally with Dogs I think.

Props..
Kurt DeLuis a good prop originally from Eels.Could go further in time.
Lucas castle a tall good young prop from Tigers Flegg side in 2019,might have some good upside to him.
Sam Radovu a versatile guy originally from Dogs,can play edge or prop/lock,might be playing more prop/lock this year seeing as Workers prop depth is a little light,might get a bit of time during year in CC side.
Peni Misinale a workrate type of guy originally from Dogs juniors
Francis Laloua-Tui who has been with workers a few seasons,solid but more a depth guy I guess...

Locks...
Denzal Tonise who is a lock/hooker type,in seriously good shape(best of career)might actually realize potential and could even end up a bit of a Radley/B.Smith type.(able to switch between lock/hooker with ability)
Levi Moger a guy from western sydney and was a junior with us,last with Roosters I think,workrate guy
Kurtis Lamaro a guy from Moorebank Rams(dog feeder area)

Edge backrowers...
Terrell May a seriously good player who was trialling for a top 30 spot with Tigers last year,could really stand up and make our 30 next year with some guys maybe leaving,a lot of skill
Dane Aukafolau an ex-centre,has bulked up from around 99kgs to looks like 109kgs over time,moved into back row last year and might be one of the few who actually move into forwards successfully,could push for a top 30 spot for next year.
Toni Tupouniua a tall rangy guy originally from Warriors Flegg side and was linked to Qrl side last year,could surprise if given a shot.
Robbie Graham a guy originally from Windsor I think.\
Reed Izzard signed on too and can play hooker as well.

Could be more guys before season starts but these guys look like the squad at this point....Cheers if you read.
Looking at the list of names, some of the photos off Blacktown facebook page (phyical readiness) and the fact that the players from Top 30 who dont make top 17 week to week will drop down, surely the majority of these are going to be Massey Cup/Shield?

Good to Izzard back. Seems to have a lot of attributes that would suit hooker with a bit of focus.

Looking at the list of names, some of the photos off Blacktown facebook page (phyical readiness) and the fact that the players from Top 30 who dont make top 17 week to week will drop down, surely the majority of these are going to be Massey Cup/Shield?

Good to Izzard back. Seems to have a lot of attributes that would suit hooker with a bit of focus.
Most will start in RMC(which is why it is hard to recruit well),injuries will determine how many get a shot in CC,probably only a couple might start year in CC.
Fainu and Taufua and maybe a couple more might not be ready for start of year.

It's a credit to the Workers that they can post photos of all their squad because we still haven't been able to do that for our squad. Yes, I understand that this is the function of the NRL marketing team so what a pathetic bunch they are.
PS: Some great names among the Workers mob. My favourite is the Soup Nazi, Kenny Soumpholphakdy. Apparently he adopted the name after arriving in Australia and enjoying Alphabet Soup for the first time.
Which brings me to my query: Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

It's a credit to the Workers that they can post photos of all their squad because we still haven't been able to do that for our squad. Yes, I understand that this is the function of the NRL marketing team so what a pathetic bunch they are.
PS: Some great names among the Workers mob. My favourite is the Soup Nazi, Kenny Soumpholphakdy. Apparently he adopted the name after arriving in Australia and enjoying Alphabet Soup for the first time.
Which brings me to my query: Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
It's better for them.

He’s got some toe and elusiveness no doubt. At the @10:13 mark he makes a clean break against Manly, and looked sure to score a long range try, only to be run down by our #9. Does anyone know who that was?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4