Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee I wish I lived in Sydney again, just reminiscing about walking into Perceys after Manly flogged the Bears at NSO and watching all the bear die hards crying in their beers.

Could have done it all again this arvo after the BWSE win - great times
You could do the same by going to the gold coast stadium and watch the titans get flogged

But Not as exciting as the game!! I thought a really good entertaining game of footy against a top notch side like the Bears. Latu can be anything if he can keep his head and stays focused. Serious footy career ahead of him. Really impressed also with Dean Matterson. 5/8 come lock. Very involved, makes quite a few breaks and does not miss too many tackles.
Matterson surely couldn't be any worse than Cooper Johns?

Must admit, probably spot on. No Foran = no attack. I'd say Hoolbrook's starting to squirm a bit in the coaches box these days.
I was at CBUS on Saturday and it was weird, hugely pro Souths crowd.

Same at Suncorp, When we played them in the Semi at Suncorp in 21 they outnumbered Manly supporters by at least 2 to 1. But tend to hibernate when they lose a few on the trot tho..lol.

Watched game replay. Latu developing well, Harper best on ground but have to say Dean Matterson should be in 30 man squad ball playing 13 with his skills. Not sure why not, Ferris seems handy as well.

I usually go up to watch Manly play the Titans and every year it also seems like the Manly fans outnumer the Titans supporters. I can only imagine they're mostly Sydney expats. Makes for a good vibe though.

It's interesting that Myers, Fainu (and Humphries) are all back playing Flegg this week and not in the Blacktown team.

It's interesting that Myers, Fainu (and Humphries) are all back playing Flegg this week and not in the Blacktown team.
Either they’re being managed through the season and the staff don’t think they’re quite ready for a full season of playing against more hardened men or trying to improve Jersey Flegg s bottom placing.18-21 in the first grade squad are either halves or outside backs,so fair chance they’ll all drop back to Blacktown

Either they’re being managed through the season and the staff don’t think they’re quite ready for a full season of playing against more hardened men or trying to improve Jersey Flegg s bottom placing.18-21 in the first grade squad are either halves or outside backs,so fair chance they’ll all drop back to Blacktown
Yep, sounds reasonable. The only other thought about Myers (whom I like) was when I watched the highlights of the last Blacktown game, someone ran through him very easily. Yep, it was only one moment out of a whole game but I wonder if he is struggling there at the moment. Hard to tell without seeing the whole game I guess.

I'd say it'd be to give Arthur a run at 7 in reggies as well maybe, he didn't play last week and had 20mins the week before in 1sts so relly needs game time. Similarly with Vaega and the others on the extended bench, it'd be tough on these guys named in the 22 knowing they're long odds to play 1sts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6