Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hate to say it
But if you score the first 4 tries
Then allow opposition next 6 or 7 Theres a Massive attitude problem within the group, that after first 20 minutes, I was convinced had Changed.... terrible capitulation 🫣

Massive attitude problem - considering half the team is coached by Seibold.

Is this the start of the Sack Seibold undercurrent?
Or
an over reaction to round 1?

Massive attitude problem - considering half the team is coached by Seibold.

Is this the start of the Sack Seibold undercurrent?
Or
an over reaction to round 1?
Probably all the team is to degree, helped by the NRL coach, like most players in a system in the NRL representing an NRL team ....you think it's a good attitude to score the first 4 Tries, then they score the the next 6....are you blaming Seibold for the players reserve grade performance?
And there's no over reaction in any round to be dominating so favouroubly then fall apart.
Need to have a good hard look at why and fix it

Last edited:
They were rubbish...I thought Condon went ok. Tough for the big fellas in that heat, Toff clearly felt it.

Too many guys weol below first grade standard. The Dogs had some youngsters that will he knocking on the door for first grade soon.

Is Jake Toby injured? There was zero thrust from the back 3 after the first 15 mins.

They were rubbish...I thought Condon went ok. Tough for the big fellas in that heat, Toff clearly felt it.

Too many guys weol below first grade standard. The Dogs had some youngsters that will he knocking on the door for first grade soon.

Is Jake Toby injured? There was zero thrust from the back 3 after the first 15 mins.
Yeah out injured for a few weeks

• 👍
Reactions: JBW
Seemed to really drop off the pace after that surprising good and convincing start . Not as if the side lacked some ability , Bulldogs a fairly solid unit but that was an alarming capitulation by any measure . Shame that Fletcher - Myers never got some proper opportunities in attack , was up against a fairly handy centre as well but a much better player then was on show yesterday . Stuckey looks a good type of edge forward , Fainu and Condon ran hard . Good team on paper but after that excellent start , just appeared a bit un coordinated and really below par in defence , No doubt missed Toby a bit as well but really should have done better even though they were playing a good level Reggies Bulldogs side

Seemed to really drop off the pace after that surprising good and convincing start . Not as if the side lacked some ability , Bulldogs a fairly solid unit but that was an alarming capitulation by any measure . Shame that Fletcher - Myers never got some proper opportunities in attack , was up against a fairly handy centre as well but a much better player then was on show yesterday . Stuckey looks a good type of edge forward , Fainu and Condon ran hard . Good team on paper but after that excellent start , just appeared a bit un coordinated and really below par in defence , No doubt missed Toby a bit as well but really should have done better even though they were playing a good level Reggies Bulldogs side
Yeah disappointing hey. We cant even put that loss down to the in and outs in Ressies or not having NRL quality in the side. It was the remainder of our top 30 forward pack that just didn’t stand up.

NRL players everywhere. Yet In terms of running straight and hard and effort. They were torn a new one by a pretty young bulldogs reserve grade team.

After their abysmal performance and capitulation who would waste their time watching them. I'm out.
I'm prepared to give them another shot to get back our support, kicking of at 12:30pm in that heat can't be ideal for anybody tbh. A penalty late in the first half to them was the momentum shift they needed, and if you can't arrest it, well you know the rest.

They don’t seem to have a real identity as a club. Can’t imagine a player getting pumped up to play for this jersey. It’s definitely not a Manly jersey.

They don’t seem to have a real identity as a club. Can’t imagine a player getting pumped up to play for this jersey. It’s definitely not a Manly jersey.
It was an opportunity to stake ones claim to be in a Manly jersey come round 3.

The only forward that put his hand up IMO was Sykes. It might have just because he was fresh coming off the bench compared to tired legs. But he certainly had something that our others forwards lacked.

yeah, The Blacktown westies with the Manly surfies what an unusual combo.
All clubs get players from all over these days. The nursery out west is huge. 10 years ago we seemed to make a habit of taking blokes the eels didn't want and made em stars. Not much has changed really.

It might seem a strange marriage. But they say opposites attract. The only important question now. Is how to make that marriage work better?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7