Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeh we got Woods by sacrificing two of our young up and comers and he's not to be seen. No problems if he plays. I think he'll add a little starch to our forwards. But sitting on the bench and looking pretty doesnt cut it. Get him out there.

Yeh we got Woods by sacrificing two of our young up and comers and he's not to be seen. No problems if he plays. I think he'll add a little starch to our forwards. But sitting on the bench and looking pretty doesnt cut it. Get him out there.
Neither of those two young up and comers have been named for the Dragons this week too(obviously Tuitavake is still returning from injury)

Looking forward to watching this mob today ... big test against the Panthers ..

Woods should be back to play ..

The match at Panthers Stadium kicks-off at 3.05pm and will be shown live on Fox League/Kayo.

Blacktown Workers team​

1 Jake Toby

2 Clayton Faulalo

3 Fletcher Myers

4 Brad Abbey

21 Ray Tuiamalo Vaega

6 Dean Matterson

7 Troy Dargan

22 Toff Sipley

9 Gordon Chan Kum Tong

23 Aaron Woods

11 Jacob Sykes

12 Josh Stuckey

10 Ben Condon

Interchange

14 Joey Tramontana

15 Austin Dias

8 Morgan Boyle

13 Zac Fulton

Concussion Sub

18 Denzal Tonise

With Sipley playing it looks like Fainu is now 18th man for 1sts ...

Wonder how many of our top 30 and DEV. players would be playing if Dessie was still here

I count .. 9 top 30 and .. I Dev player ..

I wonder if MGs boy Maverick is a lunatic on the field like his old man was. Hopefully he picked up the calm, smart Alexander genes from his mother.

They are actually going ok at this point ,but the last time I watched them they looked great for the first half and were absolutely blown away on the second .

Good to see the reggies continue the brilliant Manly tradition of capitulation right before half time.

Toby tackle just then very impressive.

Stuckey is a first grader, I can't believe he has had to fight so hard to be a train and trial player when 'Mavrik' Geyer and the like get a saloon passage but nepotism has always existed.

Condon Sipley and Woods will be good for young players to have around them mattersons brother is a good footy player and the wingers in the wings for Manly will do.

Meyers needs to be playing centre by the end of the year, there's no point burning him on the wing just for first grade experience, he could handle it but he's too good and too tough to get bashed against big meat heads like sivo and the like for the sake of experience.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8