Blacktown Workers 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's short kickoff day down here with the blacktown workers.

Come one come all , come and see every single kick being a short kick

roll up roll up

Cust and Croker playing like reserve graders I'm afraid. Neither taking control in attack. Poor last play options terrible kicking game.

I haven't watched the whole half...but Cust looks like he's having a go?

BWSE should be near leading the comp with this line-up, they said before the game that Hales said the guys who've been in and out of NRL are pretty frustrated at being dropped buts no excuse for poor performance.
Hales may be a great people manager and young players may flock to him, but he's done SFA with a pretty good side.

Good run by t-rex...and undone next play by a stuipd offload.

newtown error

Croker looks slow, perrett has had a few charging runs, as has Keppie

Miski scores in the lhs corner

A bad crocker pass that got knocked down went to a BT worker and the play went wide for a try

Try Blacktown! A good set. T-rex charging, and Perrett charges and spins and plants the ball down

Newtown 20 - 14 Blacktown

LG is also on now.

Looks like we have the only ref in the nrl universe that will penalise players for playing the ball off the mark. And by that I mean Manly pinged twice.

We really do have all the pieces of the puzzle in this squad. Great talent back at Blacktown.

Docker-Clay is such a crafty player. More than NRL ready

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8