Blacktown this week.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Killing someone is still different to hitting or abusing someone. Killing someone for the family name or not marrying the person someone has chosen for you is horrendous. Killing a family member because they walk away from the faith is horrendous. Murder is the name.

Looked like a few dodgy tries in that package.
Also, the jerseys of both teams was similar. Couldn't Wentworthville afford white shorts?

Blacktown Workers team
1 Jade Anderson

2 Abbas Miski

3 Dane Aukafolau

4 Brad Parker

5 Tevita Funa

6 Lachlan Croker

7 Kane Elgey

24 Lloyd Perrett

9 Zach Dockar-Clay (c)

10 Andy Saunders

22 Haumole Olakauátu

8 Tony Williams

17 Michael Tupou

Interchange

12 Tyler Cassel

16 Francis Laloua-Tui

18 Fred Junior Mauala

21 Denzal Tonise

Live 12:40 Foxtel Saturday

Blacktown Workers team
1 Jade Anderson

2 Abbas Miski

3 Dane Aukafolau

4 Brad Parker

5 Tevita Funa

6 Lachlan Croker

7 Kane Elgey

24 Lloyd Perrett

9 Zach Dockar-Clay (c)

10 Andy Saunders

22 Haumole Olakauátu

8 Tony Williams

17 Michael Tupou

Interchange

12 Tyler Cassel

16 Francis Laloua-Tui

18 Fred Junior Mauala

21 Denzal Tonise

Live 12:40 Foxtel Saturday
On paper that is a strong side.
Michael Tupou? Has he been playing for the Workers? I take it he is Daniel's brother and he ain't as heavy.

Killing someone is still different to hitting or abusing someone. Killing someone for the family name or not marrying the person someone has chosen for you is horrendous. Killing a family member because they walk away from the faith is horrendous. Murder is the name.

No its primitive uncivilised barbarianism. Mind you much of Europe and even early Australia had similar values. We tamed our religious excesses. We grew up. The Middle East never did and remains dictated by religious barbarism.

I'm not defending any violence. I did find this article a good read.
https://womensenews.org/2016/04/not-so-far-away-why-u-s-domestic-violence-is-akin-to-honor-crimes/
My point is pretty well expressed in the article and even though it is a US article it is the same in AUS.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6