Blacktown this week.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tim Simona .... had skills, speed and could set up his inside and outside man .... was a high quality centre on the way up ....seemed to "own' his shiite actions ... don't know if he is redeemed ... but had a tonne of potential ...

Tim Simona .... had skills, speed and could set up his inside and outside man .... was a high quality centre on the way up ....seemed to "own' his shiite actions ... don't know if he is redeemed ... but had a tonne of potential ...

Be a handy get if Walker moves on.

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...2HdYXH7WdNlivPOkOmN3Ol7UwPAWvRE9e-fdswZkVyrJU

Deregistered former NRL player Tim Simona could reportedly make a surprise return to playing as soon as this weekend.

According to the Sydney Morning Herald's Adrian Proszenko, Canterbury Cup side Blacktown Workers applied to have the 27-year-old registered before the June 30 deadline.

I'm clutching at straws here.
Blacktown tried to have him registered before June 30 pending NRL approval, reports are if granted he would be available immediately.
Is there any coincidence Manly haven't named their final spot in the top 30 before June deadline as per NRL demand?

Blacktown tried to have him registered before June 30 pending NRL approval, reports are if granted he would be available immediately.
Is there any coincidence Manly haven't named their final spot in the top 30 before June deadline as per NRL demand?

Hmmm I think it would be a Packer or J Hoppa equation in that he would be able to turn out in the lower grades but not NRL at this stage.

I wouldn't be against him getting a shot if the NRL sign off

Pretty sure Manly have completed their line up. HappilyManly posted the team in the June 30 deadline thread.

I think we would have been heavily fined, lost competition points and have had cap reductions if we didn’t name 30/6 squad as per Turdy’s requirements

Top 30 has been finalised. Guaca got the last vacant spot.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7