Blacktown this week.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tim Simona .... had skills, speed and could set up his inside and outside man .... was a high quality centre on the way up ....seemed to "own' his shiite actions ... don't know if he is redeemed ... but had a tonne of potential ...

Gee some of those no look passes reminded me of Snake.. great hands, speed and a strong fend. Interesting..

I thought Simona was a very good centre in his prime. Even if Blacktown sign him now he's not going to be much use to us this year as the top 30 squad is finalised. Maybe they are looking at him as a possible cover for Walker next year and want to see if he still has it ?? If he gets back to peak form then he could be an asset -

I thought Simona was a very good centre in his prime. Even if Blacktown sign him now he's not going to be much use to us this year as the top 30 squad is finalised. Maybe they are looking at him as a possible cover for Walker next year and want to see if he still has it ?? If he gets back to peak form then he could be an asset -
Has he been playing? Anywhere? Would take a month at least to get up to minimum standard.

Lets also remember gambling addiction is a serious affliction.

Not to excuse his actions, far from it, but if he has turned his life around I'm for hom getting a shot in Cantebury Cup

NRL still a ways off

A discussion for another day is gambling culture in Australian sport and some heftier restrictions around advertising

Served his time, hopefully, he is reformed.

A bit wrong for league or any other sport not to expect players to bet on games (or their wives, parents LOL) as it seems every second person is betting on the games. Do they expect the 500 odd people involved in the elite level of the game to be the only ones not betting?
Can't stick your hand out to take sponsorship dollars off these companies and expect it to be all nice and cosy. The sooner they stop having them sponsoring the game and ramming down our throats during telecast the better.

Medieval? Women are still being treated dreadfully in a number of locations around the World, especially the Middle East. There are still examples of it here in Oz.
In the Middle East it's called an honour killing. In Australia we call it domestic violence.

Brad Parker and Lachlan Croker both played in CC today. We went down in a narrow loss 22-16, Trex was promoted to the starting side and scored a try. Dane Aukafolau and Lloyd Perrett also scored
Did simona play?

If you go to the draw on the NSWRL Site and click on the game, then team lists
the updated line ups from each game come up

If you go to the draw on the NSWRL Site and click on the game, then team lists
the updated line ups from each game come up
It reports that Croker and Parker were our wingers, and T-Rex our lock. No Simona.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6