Blacktown team V Knights (Game thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I gotta say I have limited interest in blacktown.
Our reserve grade isn’t manly why can’t it be a local side. The peninsula seagulls should be brought back and be our feeder club.

Another loss DAM IT!!!!….. I can see why they are doing it but I agree with you Cameron it just doesn't feel right..

Well Done Blacktown. Didn't have the finish or a kicker to get the win. But the determination shown by Anderson to run that knight down from behind. And then the team to not just defend whilst a man down but score a try. The Sea Eagles deserved the win. The Victories will come.

Lol I criticized Croker on FB and Sipley had a go at me.
Honestly he can go into bat if we are 3-2 on the season. But winning once in 5 games, he should pull his head in. Same as first grade. We lose today, that's 3 wins from 10 between the two to start.

Focus on that instead of the fans.

I agree, I also think he had a Barry ...... but so has every player that has ever played the game ..... for me ... the signs are there that he can play football .....
I agree. And he's tough.
Just today wasn't it.
In fact if he could play consistently like he did last week he'd be an ideal 5/8 for us.

I agree. And he's tough.
Just today wasn't it.
In fact if he could play consistently like he did last week he'd be an ideal 5/8 for us.

Interesting point for me is that last week he played a more traditional 5/8 role ...... this week he definetly played the dominant half role .. this dominant half role was not what he played last year, and the year before that he was also injured ......

Therefore it may be several years since he has .... his kicks. passes etc were just that little bit off ..... but you could see he knew what he was doing ..... will be interesting to watch what sort of role he plays in future ....

Has anyone seen a team list for today's match with Illawarra, or is it a secret?
Late Mail | Canterbury Cup

seaeagles.com.au
Sat 20 Apr 2019, 04:43 PM

Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles Coach Steven Hales has finalised his team to play the St George-Illawarra Dragons today in round six of the Canterbury Cup.

The match at WIN Stadium, Wollongong, kicks-off at 5.15pm. The Dragons sit in sixth place with the Sea Eagles in 10th place.

Blacktown Workers team

1 Jade Anderson

2 Abbas Miski

3 Dane Aukafokau

19 Sam Smith

5 Alfred Smalley

6 Lachlan Croker

20 Trent Hodkinson

24 Lloyd Perrett

7 Zach Dockar-Clay

18 Taniela Paseka

8 Kelepi Tanginoa

12 Haumole Olakau`atu

16 Sean Hoppie

Interchange

9 Tyran Ott

15 Andy Saunders

17 Kurt Deluis

22 Fred Junior Mauala

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2019/04/20/late-mail--canterbury-cup/

When you see the players we have in this team it is a disgrace that their results are so pathetic.
I'd like to know if anyone thinks this association with Blacktown has been a success.

When you see the players we have in this team it is a disgrace that their results are so pathetic.
I'd like to know if anyone thinks this association with Blacktown has been a success.
44-6 loss 50-0 loss in jersey flegg today very sad

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8