Blacktown team V Knights (Game thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Paseka hogs the ball, slow play the ball in the last minute.

Sam Smith buries the play, any time he gets involved. Hands for feet and feet for hands. Terrible.

Think a lot of those guys are at their appropriate level...
I think so mate.

Miski could step up, but apart from Tanginoa, no other players in that team are first grade quality (at present).

The backrower Otuwhatever has some potential , but is a year or two away.

.... and considering that it was only Crokers 2nd game back from his 3rd ACL ..... and the fact his timing may be a bit out ..... and with players he has not yet built any combinations with ......

He showed me he is a footballer .... didn't go into his shell .... kept trying his arm ....

This kid can play .....

.... and considering that it was only Crokers 2nd game back from his 3rd ACL ..... and the fact his timing may be a bit out ..... and with players he has not yet built any combinations with ......

He showed me he is a footballer .... didn't go into his shell .... kept trying his arm ....

This kid can play .....

Actually Woodsie I think Croker had a Barry Crocker today ... his passing and most of his kicking (with the exception of two perfect kicks), were off the mark. I thought he played much better last week ... along with most of the t3eam

Actually Woodsie I think Croker had a Barry Crocker today ... his passing and most of his kicking (with the exception of two perfect kicks), were off the mark. I thought he played much better last week ... along with most of the t3eam

I agree, I also think he had a Barry ...... but so has every player that has ever played the game ..... for me ... the signs are there that he can play football .....

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8