Blacktown Reserve Grade Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
39th minute try to Toff :clap:

Our defense is as lax as first grade. Arm grabs, running backwards from an attacker and forced offloads to nobody :banghead:

Manly need a defensive coach ASAP :wait:

He and Amone have been going well!
Gotta say, Jacko Hastings does amuse me. Tweet just now:
Jackson Hastings‏ @JackoHastings 10m10 minutes ago
Tom Amone, Tof Sipley & Lloyd Perret to good for NSW Cup. Surely NRL teams short of a prop are looking at these 3. #Strong
1f44a-1f3fc.png

Might need some crutches at the game for all the times blacktown shot themselves in the foot!

A shame really.

Some of these blokes dug in hard and some were half ass efforts....this mixture is always a fail, where you feel bad for the few who deserved better.
Seem to drop intensity in comparison to the opposition when the game is on the line.....truth is this was the difference.
In relation to teams creating chances and playing good footy it was even - 1 team was hungrier for the win.

39th minute try to Toff :clap:

Our defense is as lax as first grade. Arm grabs, running backwards from an attacker and forced offloads to nobody :banghead:

Manly need a defensive coach ASAP :wait:
Didn't we have Anthony Seibold the games biggest breath of fresh air doing that job? That was until he complained that Penn and Bozo wouldn't let him do his job and as someone knew better then he did? I'm not convinced a new recruit in this positionpositio our problems. Enough is enough new owners needed.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8