Blacktown Reserve Grade Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
There is a very good female surfer called Coco Ho.
Just rolls off the tongue, that name.
And at times she is Colossal.

Do tell.

I would love to hear your insights into what is the exact breach of contract here.

Robbie Farrah's lawyers are waiting for your thoughts.

@:D

Clubs have an obligation to consider all their contracted players for selection and the Rugby League Players’ Association is monitoring the Hastings situation closely.:swear:

Clubs have an obligation to consider all their contracted players for selection and the Rugby League Players’ Association is monitoring the Hastings situation closely.:swear:

And if a club has a sufficient reason not to pick a player .... then the RLPA can just go and piss off ..

I predict that Hastings will beg them to drop off .... because Baz and Manly have so far gone out of their way to not publicly detail the list of "documented" reasons ....

And if a club has a sufficient reason not to pick a player .... then the RLPA can just go and piss off ..

I predict that Hastings will beg them to drop off .... because Baz and Manly have so far gone out of their way to not publicly detail the list of "documented" reasons ....

Here we go , you have the "LIST" of documented reasons, please share..

Look we've got Trent Hodkinson now so this Hastings saga is pure mythology. Your choice if you still believe he's a chance of ever playing first grade.

Anderson to fullback- this bloke has Addo Carr about him....not AS quick - but who is ?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8