BK is lock

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
haha told you so. Thats for those who said it wouldn't be the case.

I asked Beaver were he was playing and he expected to play lock... interesting.

I wonder if they start with this config. You would expect so.

8 - Brent Kite
9 - Shayne Dunley
10 - Jason King
11 - Steve Menzies
12 - Sam Harris
13 - Ben Kennedy

I have a feeling Kylie might be starting so he can thump them early, also Willo might start as hooker and Dunley will come on after 15 to 20 mins.

I doubt it - Harris played good and looked more like his early 2004 form from all reports. I think Des will prefer the extra size of Harris to start. Watmough will be most effective when he can use his pace to run around the tired forwards late in the first and in the second half.

I doubt it - Harris played good and looked more like his early 2004 form from all reports. I think Des will prefer the extra size of Harris to start. Watmough will be most effective when he can use his pace to run around the tired forwards late in the first and in the second half.

I doubt it.
Harris played WELL.

are you american fluffy. you shouldnt end a sentence with Good in that context, the correct replacement is Well. That irks me because Amercians do it all time.

"you dont look so goo"
" You done Good"

arrrghhhh

anyway that said I think the team stated is likely to be the starting team unless there are any injuries

I agree with Fluffy on this. Starting is fairly irrelevant these days as the coach will have it worked out to ensure that the forwards are rotated with equal time - to inject Watmough later will have him jumping out of his skin and also mean that he will have fresh legs when the gorillas start to tire. His pace and acceleration will be a great asset.

Other thing he that he has played PL trials. I am looking forward to Watmough and Menzies running off wide passes from Witt.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4