Bk Battles on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
Truly Inspirational , I cant put into Words The Admiration I Have for Ben kennedy
Its a Shame Some of Our Other Forwards Dont show the Same Grit & Determination
But I guess theres only 1 BK

http://www.silvertails.net/news.php?extend.1376

What a dead set champ...surely that sort of commitment has to inspire your fellow team mates!

I have not seen in my lifetime anyone that has had the same positive impact as has BK at Manly with his "lead by example" inspiration.

Wether or not he retires at season end is inconsequential in comparison to his recognised achievements in RL & in particular this last 2 years with us.

*insert legend status icon here*

Infomercials ? with the money he's on you would think he could afford pay tv. Other than that the article speaks for itself, I bet he has a freezer full of frozen peas

Can't say that about your avatar PJ. :lol2:

By the way - I am surprised that one of the more vociferous posters hasn't used your second sentence to say what is often said about our own version of Royalty at Brookvale Castle!!! :violin: :wall:

Can't say that about your avatar PJ. :lol2:

By the way - I am surprised that one of the more vociferous posters hasn't used your second sentence to say what is often said about our own version of Royalty at Brookvale Castle!!! :violin: :wall:

:lol2: ...so true!

There is a poll being run by MSE for the footie club members and it has, from the most points down, Steve Menzies on 18 and Ben Kennedy on 17. I just can't believe that. BK has been the standout for so long I am not astonished that he isn't leading with daylight second. His tenure ranks as one of the greatest purchases the club has ever made. Legend.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6