BJ to Super League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tred is really enjoying his lifestyle, travelling around Europe with his partner, whilst playing footy.

BJ and his new bride would enjoy a sojourn. The SL's intensity level would save his joints for retirement :nod:

There are some players for whom the SL experience would be more worthwhile to them than for just the footy side of things. Those with a few brain cells, keen to learn and experience other cultures and appreciate the opportunity it offers beyond the football itself. I can see why T-Red is enjoying it and BJ strikes me as above average intelligence and will embrace all it has to offer. Compare this to Luke Rooney on a Kangaroo tour visit to Prague where he claimed it was boring because there were no pubs or TAB's.

I wish him well if he can get a good deal, I think he'll love it.

He should go to the knights. Think he would be great for them.

But I understand why he'd like to do to England instead :)

Bj will turn 33 at the end of 2017 and with a history of serious back operations I dont think any NRL club would have offered BJ more than a 1 year contract
BJ played his best with the Sea eagles and was close to being selected for Queensland SOO
One of the fastest if not the fastest Prop over 40 metres.
In 2018 he will turn 34 and the slower pace Super league is the way to go
Good luck BJ

Lussick can't get on the field, for one reason or another.
He's got a lot of catching up to do when/if he makes our first grade again.

The fans are in revolt at this news, or maybe not.
Everyone loves BJ, and he will earn his place in Manly History with his Grand Final medal this year, then happily off to the Old Dart (not the Dart, yeah I know) to bask in the, well, not sunshine, on the other hand with global warming they are having record summers so yeah, sunshine.

If we lose BJ to super league and then we lose Myles to Melbourne, does anyone think Winterstein is capable enough to step up to fill a front row bench position ?
I'm only suggesting this because he's 32 next year and off contract at the end of this season but I still feel he has value to contribute.

We could then shell out decent dollars on a notable backrower and find a good valued prop to replace Myles. Thus increasing our potential but staying within the cap.

Winterstein has neither the motor or ticker to play in the middle for any length of time imo.

Good luck to BJ.
He has earnt a SL payday.
I still think he will play SOO this year too.

If we lose BJ to super league and then we lose Myles to Melbourne, does anyone think Winterstein is capable enough to step up to fill a front row bench position ?
I'm only suggesting this because he's 32 next year and off contract at the end of this season but I still feel he has value to contribute.

We could then shell out decent dollars on a notable backrower and find a good valued prop to replace Myles. Thus increasing our potential but staying within the cap.

I think Lloyd Perret will fill the bench spot left from Myles and we will be buying up on on a quality back rower or prop. Depending on who we buy will determine weather we keep Winterstein or not.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8