BJ pre-existing injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even if what you post is true, it doesn’t take away from the fact the NRL is run by self serving pigs who make it up as they go along in order to suit whatever theme or direction they desire. The amount of inconsistency and blatant corruption coming out of NRL headquarters is astounding. Take the West’s Tigers and NZ Warriors for example. Most would agree that both organisations are a basket case. However neither club has had to endure prolonged periods of sustained attack from the idiots who run the game. It’s been going on for years (Brett Stewart rape allegations, match fixing, Glen Stewart’s inflated worth, injured player retirement refusals, salary cap etc) and none of it has anything to do with how the club is being run.
That last post was meant to be a reply to @NLeagles rant about how we are where we are as a result of club mismanagement. Sorry @Batty. I have no idea how that happened, it’s not even the right thread, and I can’t be buggered reposting it.

When I specifically asked her about kickoff times she said they’re in the website. I told her they don’t kickoff at those times and no one I knew knows what time a kickoff is for Friday nights, origin or grand finals.

I know for a fact that the referees get the nod to kick off from the channel 9 producer before they start the game. I'd be amazed if it was any different for a foxtel game.

Hi guys. Im Todd. Just thought i would drop by to let you know we are aware of this issue and are working through a process.

Best

897549-todd-greenberg.jpg

Even if what you post is true, it doesn’t take away from the fact the NRL is run by self serving pigs

Well hang on just a minute KW. That is not a very nice way to talk about pigs. They contribute to society in many ways;
1. That morning bacon sandwich after a massive hangover to get you through the day.
2. The lovely leg of ham we enjoy at Christmas
3. Sporting endeavors (just ask Crusher, Bozo, Mal and Thommo)

Being a fair minded man though, I am prepared to counter balance this with a list of what the NRL contributes;
IMG_7107.GIF

Well hang on just a minute KW. That is not a very nice way to talk about pigs. They contribute to society in many ways;
1. That morning bacon sandwich after a massive hangover to get you through the day.
2. The lovely leg of ham we enjoy at Christmas
3. Sporting endeavors (just ask Crusher, Bozo, Mal and Thommo)

Being a fair minded man though, I am prepared to counter balance this with a list of what the NRL contributes;
View attachment 7168
I just watched Greenberg on Fox, talking about the processes and desire for the best outcomes for the game. All to do with the Coke Coast. If you remove the primary subject (which was Gold Coast today m) from his discussions, he could be talking about the same thing every time he steps in front of a camera.
Broadcast partners
Best outcome for the game
Community
Procedure
The need for patience
Etc etc
He’s a puppet in possession of a script handed to him by the broadcasters and real power people in the game.

I just watched Greenberg on Fox, talking about the processes and desire for the best outcomes for the game. All to do with the Coke Coast. If you remove the primary subject (which was Gold Coast today m) from his discussions, he could be talking about the same thing every time he steps in front of a camera.
Broadcast partners
Best outcome for the game
Community
Procedure
The need for patience
Etc etc
He’s a puppet in possession of a script handed to him by the broadcasters and real power people in the game.

I agree, but I still stand by my statement that pigs are more useful.

I'm going to email the NRL and ask them to explain this issue and the one for glen stewart and hayne and also why Penrith aren't investigated due to their salary cap rorting which Maloney blurted out on tv.

If a lot of us email, they'll know that we are keeping tabs. If we don't email, they'll love it as no questions to answer.

We can at least make them sweat if they get a heap of emails and complaints....

MW I doubt you'll get anything from the NRL than their standard BS response. Maybe you should copy in the journos like Kent, Webster, Pozwanker etc and let them ask the questions and then hopefully publish the NRL's response for everyone to see.

Their needs to be an autonomous process that determines whether a player has an existing injury that allows a club cap dispensation. I wonder of BJ had stayed with Manly, if we would have got the same courtesy of the Gold Coke??

The NRL formerly owned Titans get a leg up when we were denied anything in relation to Snake and Skivvy when they had legitimate claims. The Titans also got away with Dave Shillington being retired and they got compensated as well, it bloody stinks to high heaven, the inconsistency of all this!!

Their needs to be an autonomous process that determines whether a player has an existing injury that allows a club cap dispensation. I wonder of BJ had stayed with Manly, if we would have got the same courtesy of the Gold Coke??

The NRL formerly owned Titans get a leg up when we were denied anything in relation to Snake and Skivvy when they had legitimate claims. The Titans also got away with Dave Shillington being retired and they got compensated as well, it bloody stinks to high heaven, the inconsistency of all this!!
My hope is that despite all the corruption, all the disadvantages, and all the uncapped financial leg ups of many of our rivals, that we’re going to pull off a Leicester next season and win the big one. I dare say if we do, it might just be the tastiest premiership we’ve ever won.

My hope is that despite all the corruption, all the disadvantages, and all the uncapped financial leg ups of many of our rivals, that we’re going to pull off a Leicester next season and win the big one. I dare say if we do, it might just be the tastiest premiership we’ve ever won.

I'm lying in bed reading this, as my sexy lady sleeps away, and I'm not going to lie, my nuts sucked up a little at the exciting thought of that...and I mean that.

Inspirational if that came to pass.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8