BJ pre-existing injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Kevinward777

First Grader
We now know that Lawrence had pre-existing back problems before he signed with the then NRL controlled Titans. It has been reported he retired as a result of those back issues and has been moved across to a non playing role at the club. BUT! His salary should still count in the Titans cap for the next three years and his name should also appear in their top 30 squad, like Matai and Snake. I’m over this game, so blatantly corrupt.

Kevin, you are aware who owned the Titans up until a couple of days ago aren't you ?? Refer to NRL fail integrity test thread for more information on how things work under Toddy's watch. Easy to shift liabilities off your books when you are the NRL - refer earlier thread on Jarred Hayne signing with Eels if still in any doubt

Kevin, you are aware who owned the Titans up until a couple of days ago aren't you ?? Refer to NRL fail integrity test thread for more information on how things work under Toddy's watch. Easy to shift liabilities off your books when you are the NRL - refer earlier thread on Jarred Hayne signing with Eels if still in any doubt
I know C & C, but what I don’t get is why our club doesn’t gather all of thes inconsistencies, call a press conference, and just rattle them off one by one. Demand an explanation.

I know C & C, but what I don’t get is why our club doesn’t gather all of thes inconsistencies, call a press conference, and just rattle them off one by one. Demand an explanation.
I think you will find it’s Investigation not explanation......you know what comes next....

I'm going to email the NRL and ask them to explain this issue and the one for glen stewart and hayne and also why Penrith aren't investigated due to their salary cap rorting which Maloney blurted out on tv.

If a lot of us email, they'll know that we are keeping tabs. If we don't email, they'll love it as no questions to answer.

We can at least make them sweat if they get a heap of emails and complaints....

I'm going to email the NRL and ask them to explain this issue and the one for glen stewart and hayne and also why Penrith aren't investigated due to their salary cap rorting which Maloney blurted out on tv.

If a lot of us email, they'll know that we are keeping tabs. If we don't email, they'll love it as no questions to answer.

We can at least make them sweat if they get a heap of emails and complaints....
The problem is that it is just Manly that the NRL seems intent on tearing apart. All the other clubs are sweet, and their fans have no motivating factor to get behind our campaign. We are hated and have a relatively small supporter base. The only avenue we have is to fight back through the courts. And as big and imposing an opponent as the NRL undoubtedly are, when someone has the kind of money that can buy the best representation available, the playing field is levelled. The Penn boys are no muppets, they are successful and comfortable in a corporate landscape, and I get the feeling they might have been pushed a little too far on this occasion.

You get assigned a supporter liaison and they basically talk in grey conversation defending the NRL.

I once asked them how the NRL was able to agree that Watmoughs injury wasn't pre exisiting after his insurance wasn't paid because they deemed it pre existing.

Their response was that it comes down to the NRL doctors assessment of the injury. So basically whatever the NRL says, is the be all and end all. 2 doctors can see the same evidence have completely opposite opinions but the NRL doctor can overule and see it however he sees it.

Just another example that they are the law. They are answerable to no one. Whatever they say... goes.

This is what worries me about the current challenge from the Penns. Even though we may legally have a case, all the NRL has to do is create the outcome they want as they are the law.

Yes, I get what you’re saying.

I rang them up a couple of years ago about scheduling and also how channel 9 hold the kickoff back for origin and grand finals.

The girl just went on and on defending themselves and couldn’t give a rats about what I thought.

When I specifically asked her about kickoff times she said they’re in the website. I told her they don’t kickoff at those times and no one I knew knows what time a kickoff is for Friday nights, origin or grand finals.

She didn’t even know but again couldn’t give a rats.

She can wipe my call but I’ll put something in writing this time.

It won’t help but it’ll get it off my chest.

I’d love for them to be bombarded.

There’s no way that the nrl or titans could ever have known about bj’s pre-existing back injury or the spinal fusion surgery that he had to treat it.

It was only comprehensively reported in the mainstream media and rugby league press, and bj only sat out about a year with the injury.

There were only about 10 stories published about his miraculous comeback to the top level.

Give them a break, how could they possibly have known about this?

There’s no way that the nrl or titans could ever have known about bj’s pre-existing back injury or the spinal fusion surgery that he had to treat it.

It was only comprehensively reported in the mainstream media and rugby league press, and bj only sat out about a year with the injury.

There were only about 10 stories published about his miraculous comeback to the top level.

Give them a break, how could they possibly have known about this?
Yeah nah, it’s all kosher... BJ is such a great guy that he surrendered any monies owed. He’s now a mentor, or ambassador or something. Matai and Snake would have been perfect for us in a similar role.

The ARLC & Toddy are politicians. Plenty of ways to skin a politician.
Todd is the Manchurian Candidate/Sam Dastyari of rugby league. Groomed in a TS Superleague facility, with strong input from (supposedly loyal ARL) fellow travellers like the Scalextric Squeels and the (botoxed Hellenic-controlled) Red, White & Blue Sea Pedestrians - to bomb burst on the game from a great and incompetently maintained height and take as many victims as possible.

With a bomb aiming point centred on the NSW Institute of Sport.

Last edited:
There is a story in here for the media. But will a journo, represent the community and ask all the same questions of the NRL being asked here? There may well be plausible explanations. I've emailed the NRL in the past. Don't expect a reply guys.

100%.

I went further and asked that "couldn't the integrity of the doctor be open to compromise if he were to be influenced by a club etc" and that's when the NRL ceased communication.

The moment you challenge the NRL they stop conversing with you.
Even if what you post is true, it doesn’t take away from the fact the NRL is run by self serving pigs who make it up as they go along in order to suit whatever theme or direction they desire. The amount of inconsistency and blatant corruption coming out of NRL headquarters is astounding. Take the West’s Tigers and NZ Warriors for example. Most would agree that both organisations are a basket case. However neither club has had to endure prolonged periods of sustained attack from the idiots who run the game. It’s been going on for years (Brett Stewart rape allegations, match fixing, Glen Stewart’s inflated worth, injured player retirement refusals, salary cap etc) and none of it has anything to do with how the club is being run.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8