• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
do any rep games later this year count as games re his suspension?
i'm sure some people on talkin sport were saying that pommy rep games & trials will wipe out a portion of any suspension.
i was under the impression that they wouldn't count unless he was already picked to play

Only if the team has already been named, which it hasn't so won't count. In the past 1 trial match would count as well but they may have changed this to both counting

I think that Graham has insisted on a not guilty plea in a desperate attempt to salvage his reputation. Lets face it, his reputation will be mud for good after this. THe Dogs know he's a gonna, but if he can introduce just a seed of doubt then at the very least it will be enough for the Mut fans to run with and will allow him to pretend that he's something other than the grub that he is.

The danger is that, in coming up with some half arsed excuse that everyone other than the kebab vendors on Belmore road will see as absolute bull****, he's gonna make himself a laughing stock as well as a grub. I'd say the club has advised him of this and the fact he's gonna cop a bigger suspension and he's told them to get stuffed. The man is desperate.

My bet is he'll say something along the lines that Slater was holding onto him and he was yelling at him to let go and he inadvertently caught Slaters ear in his mouth. If he wasn't a dogs player I'd be beginning to feel sorry for him.

MK Eagle said:
Also dont understand how Inu got away with initiating the brawl & worse still, Staggs strangle hold on Slater was a move the Rock would have been sent off for.....

Because if they pinged Inu for instigating, he would have said it was in retaliation for slater once again sliding in with his knees. And we know how reluctant the nrl are in taking action against the grub who continually does this.

Edit: It's amazing the power of popu'liar' thinking can do on some forums. Now Graham is totally innocent and never bit anyone in their eyes (or ears..lol).

The hypocrisy of wanting the presumption of innocence for their players whilst still condemning ours is bizarre but not totally unexpected from those filling up from an empty well.

Daniel said:
Only if the team has already been named, which it hasn't so won't count. In the past 1 trial match would count as well but they may have changed this to both counting

He was selected for the Poms on Tuesday.
It's possible that a total of 4 games (2 rep and 2 trial games) will count toward any suspension.

I think the rep selection shouldn't count because he had already been sent to the judiciary prior to having been selected. It's almost like the poms are trying to help lessen Graham's sentence.

Daniel said:

Matai could not use up any of his 7 week suspension in the Kiwi Squad either in 2010.

WAMF said:
Mrs I is not a normal person. Try not to take any notice of the two faced simpleton.

Just went over ther to see what the inbreds are saying about the Biter & saw that post

I can't believe they think the footage doesn't show biting it shows that exact thing

Daniel said:
I can't believe they think the footage doesn't show biting it shows that exact thing

Clearly you haven't watched CSI Miami enough. The prosecutor needs to prove this with science and forensics and stuff, and the plaintiff should make a statement otherwise he is a liar and it didn't happen. Because as we know that is how the NRL judiciary works....

Some seem to live in a detached reality

Oh let's not forget he should say he has asthma and that he couldn't breathe so bit Billy on the ear to let him know to get it out of his mouth

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Only 1 trial was allowed this season as well

So mr I calling us names again lol

Not all our Christmases have come at once. There's still a dogs team with dog supporters without dictionaries to look up irony and hypocrite.

To Quote Dr Smith: "Oh the shame, the shame!!"

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Only 1 trial was allowed this season as well

So mr I calling us names again lol

And I thought he was such a well mannered and considerate young boy.

I'm not angry....just disappointed.

globaleagle said:
MK Eagle said:
Also dont understand how Inu got away with initiating the brawl & worse still, Staggs strangle hold on Slater was a move the Rock would have been sent off for.....

Because if they pinged Inu for instigating, he would have said it was in retaliation for slater once again sliding in with his knees. And we know how reluctant the nrl are in taking action against the grub who continually does this.

Edit: It's amazing the power of popu'liar' thinking can do on some forums. Now Graham is totally innocent and never bit anyone in their eyes (or ears..lol).

The hypocrisy of wanting the presumption of innocence for their players whilst still condemning ours is bizarre but not totally unexpected from those filling up from an empty well.

Like all of us here (Darren excluded) I detest slater however on this occasion he did nothing wrong and didn't slide the knees. Both Inu and Stagg should have been suspended for starting the whole thing.

Sheikheagle said:
Like all of us here (Darren excluded) I detest slater however on this occasion he did nothing wrong and didn't slide the knees. Both Inu and Stagg should have been suspended for starting the whole thing.

I checked the vid, and you are correct Sir re Slater. Maybe someone put bulldog eyeballs in my head during that post and I saw something that no one else did.

So I think the thing to focus on is:

A big fine for canterdoggy
A big suspension for graham
All dog supports supporting the actions of abuse towards women should have their IP's logged and fined/banned from games/named and shamed.

It's something Mr I would suggest if it happened elsewhere.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8