• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tookey said:
And why wasn't Inu suspended for starting the situation by pushing slater

The NRL needs to bring in an automatic 10 minutes in the sin bin and 2 week suspension for the third person into any situation. Guess Thaiday won't play many games

If you were suspending people for what Inu did we would be suspending 4-5 people from every game for pushing a marker away at the play the ball, nothing in that

Where the whole thing did actually blow up from was when Stagg chucked the Cat in a headlock. Highlight of the Grand Final for me was just after that when someone came running in and Slater ended up on his arse

DSM5 said:
Wasn't this the fool who covered his legs in vasiline in an attempt to blind some poor unsuspecting tackler??

So THAT was his story was it?

Dogs, nothing will happen, everyone in the media is too busy trying to show how they've turned around from the Coffs incident. Yeah right.

If he had bitten Matai, Stevie would have got charged with using an ear to the head of a player not in possession on the ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Im not very good at this picture editing but here goes my attempt...

mypic94.jpg

tookey said:
And why wasn't Inu suspended for starting the situation by pushing slater
According to reports he was signed from the warriors for 50k and now has cost his grubby club much,much more than that.

The dogs' shambles makes me feel better after being robbed of any post grand final celebrations last year.

James Graham to plead....

NOT GUILTY!

http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/breaking-news-sport/graham-pleads-not-guilty-to-bite-charge-20121003-26yw9.html

This seems a very dumb idea from a very dumb man. When he is found guilty he will cop a far longer sentence than had he pleaded guity and shown remorse.
I think wiser minds may prevail and talk him out of this not guilty plea.

They are talking about 10 weeks. Either they have a good defence or he's ashamed to admit to himself he's one of the lowest grubs in RL history. The Judiciary won't like the not guilty plea.

Brad Morrin got 8 weeks for biting Tahu's arm when Tahu wrapped it across his mouth. He said he bit him so he could breathe. Graham doesn't have that defence.

The red Rotweiler will get 8-12 weeks imo but really, deserves a year.
This is 1 of the worst cases of game in disripute on the field, you will ever see.
Also dont understand how Inu got away with initiating the brawl & worse still, Staggs strangle hold on Slater was a move the Rock would have been sent off for.....
Graham could well play a zombie in a B grade horror flick if the NRL rightly give him the boot for an extended period.

Stevo said:
They are talking about 10 weeks. Either they have a good defence or he's ashamed to admit to himself he's one of the lowest grubs in RL history. The Judiciary won't like the not guilty plea.

Brad Morrin got 8 weeks for biting Tahu's arm when Tahu wrapped it across his mouth. He said he bit him so he could breathe. Graham doesn't have that defence.

Maybe 12 weeks will become 16 as he wont get the 25% guilty plea discount? We can only hope

MK Eagle said:
The red Rotweiler will get 8-12 weeks imo but really, deserves a year.
This is 1 of the worst cases of game in disripute on the field, you will ever see.
Also dont understand how Inu got away with initiating the brawl & worse still, Staggs strangle hold on Slater was a move the Rock would have been sent off for.....
Graham could well play a zombie in a B grade horror flick if the NRL rightly give him the boot for an extended period.

Rottweilers are great animals. Don't insult them.

I think the judiciary ought to take into account that the game was the GF, viewed around the world, not just some club game. This is the penultimate game of the NRL and thus the damage done by this arse-clown is huge. He should get a year.

globaleagle said:
James Graham to plead....

NOT GUILTY!

http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/breaking-news-sport/graham-pleads-not-guilty-to-bite-charge-20121003-26yw9.html

Hahahahhhah, this just gets better. You know this could be the greatest off season ever.

It's all there for anyone to see, the damning video of the bite and this clown pleads not guilty. He's going to be spending half the season on the sideline and if he doesn't then the new commision has failed it's first real test.

DSM5 said:
Wasn't this the fool who covered his legs in vasiline in an attempt to blind some poor unsuspecting tackler??

Lordy I think you're right. I respected Nate Myles after he gave him a vasso facial.

This goose is missing something upstairs. Quite a natural fit at the Berries.

swoop said:
It's all there for anyone to see, the damning video of the bite and this clown pleads not guilty. He's going to be spending half the season on the sideline and if he doesn't then the new commision has failed it's first real test.
The new commission has failed plenty of first tests. I am sure they will get this one wrong too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8