Bit of a gee up for you

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
Where did you tip us to finish?
I said top 8 but may struggle for a top 4 spot.
Happy as!

I tipped Melbourne to win.

I don't think I posted a tip, but like most was thinking 5th/6th, then saw enough promise early on to think maybe more, I'm very happy so far, but it's along way to go to a premiership still.

Before Melbourne I said we had the talent to be possibly 3rd or 4th this year. After the injuries in Round 1 I thought 6th. Then we beat the Roosters and went back to my original thoughts...plus Melbourne annihilating the Tits the week after playing us made me feel a lot better.

Jerry1 said:
Where did you tip us to finish?
I said top 8 but may struggle for a top 4 spot.
Happy as!

I tipped Melbourne to win.

There is a thread in the important thread section where You can see which ones of us has made gooses of ourselves re where we will finish.

I didnt post a tip, but I thought 9th-12th.

I never dreamed we would have a hope of making the finals, and if we dont win another game I will be over the moon with our season.

My reasons,

1 Matai and Glenn started suspended
2 Rookie half, who had failed to impress when I seen him last year
3 Aging props who had average years last season
4 Unsure how Brett and Wolf would come back
5 I thought our forward depth was almost zero
6 I didnt predict the poor season that the Roosters, Parramatta, Dogs and Raiders would have

How wrong can you be.

I figured lower half of the 8 with a a chance of top 4, the x factor being how the new halves went and if b stewart would stay healthy and on the field.

Now, the x factors are probably the same for the finals. If b stewart is at the back, and the 6,7, and 9 are all fit through the finals, and the pigs can do the job minus kingy, then it depends mostly on what the halves have learnt in the year. I am confident foran is up for it. with all the experience around DCE he should do ok.

if foran or dce get hurt, lyon into 5/8 and I'm still confident.

no b stewart and I'm looking at next year. I'm expecting him to put a stamp on this finals series. giddyup.

After that l-o-n-g off-season and knowing we're down in stocks (Skivvy & Glen) for the start of the season I was keen but very pesimistic.
We played the Purple Scum and almost got flogged, well.... beaten anyway.
I thought "This is gonna be a long season! Oh well.... here we go!"

I'm not sure why everybody calls our 2 props ageing or old. They are both only just 30. Born 14 days apart actually. Petero is 35 and Steve Price was 35 when he finished. They've both got a few years left.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I said 5th....and it won't be that...so happy to be considered a "GOOSE"

5th is my line.

I said 7th at best

There's a sticky thread above with everyones predictions. 2nd exceeded my expectations I'm happy to admit.

I said second, I'm sticking with it oh and btw people....owned by a vastly superior mind, read prediction thread for confirmation of your failure to predict near the amazing brainpower I have, revel in my excellence

Yes I'm a goose too. Don't remember if I actually tipped them to finish outside the 8 but that's what I thought. Happy to honk like a goose.

The Eagle said:
I said second, I'm sticking with it oh and btw people....owned by a vastly superior mind, read prediction thread for confirmation of your failure to predict near the amazing brainpower I have, revel in my excellence

Jumping the gun? I suppose your amazing brainpower doesn't quite grasp the possibility we could still finish in other positions, including 1st. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2