BIG PAPA SPEAKS ... Napa talks ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Dylan Napa immediately thought of his female family members when explicit sex tapes of the Bulldogs prop went viral on social media, left embarrassed by the controversy it stirred for himself, his club and his relatives.

The Canterbury recruit faced the media for the first time since the videos were leaked from a Roosters WhatsApp group chat, remaining tight-lipped on the details of the NRL Integrity Unit's investigation.

He did however admit there were some dark days during the turmoil, laying praise on his family and the Bulldogs for helping him see the light at the end of the tunnel.

‘’I was a bit embarrassed because I have a 92-year-old grandma and a one-year-old niece. I know what it’s like to have women in my life,'' Napa said.

‘’My mum had my back 100 per cent. My family have my back and I appreciate them.

‘’It wasn’t the ideal start to 2019. I had some days that weren’t so pleasant but luckily I had support from my family and my Bulldogs family as well.

‘’There were some dark days, but it is what it is.’’

When asked if he had knowledge of who released the footage, Napa replied: ''I have no idea.''

NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg has instructed the Integrity Unit to complete their investigation promptly, hinting Napa would face sanctions for bringing the game into disrepute.

Many have been critical over the Bulldogs' suffering for an incident that occurred during his tenure at the Roosters, but an unforgiving Greenberg will take no prisoners on his quest to rub out misbehaviour.

Napa recognised his actions had damaged not only the game's image, but his own as well.

‘’Coming into the Bulldogs I wanted to set a good example and be a good role model for the young squad we got here. It didn’t exactly go to plan to start this year. It was a good start to the pre-season last year and it all got flipped on its head,'' he said.

‘’What can I do? It is what it is. I’m going to put it all behind me so I can put all my energy and focus on football.’’

He hopes his case can help other professional athletes learn about the power of social media and having a greater awareness of your behaviour in the public eye.

‘’It’s not the ideal situation but if it means it helps any one of the boys or any guy playing professional sport to not make the same mistake it would be a good outcome,’’ Napa said.

‘’It sucks. I wish it wasn’t me, but it is. I’ve just got to try and move forward and do what I came to the Bulldogs for.’’

Dylan Napa immediately thought of his female family members when explicit sex tapes of the Bulldogs prop went viral on social media
Come to think of it he does bear a passing resemblance to this bloke.
Cropped_color_calligula.jpg

A marble bust of Caligula restored to its original colours. The colours were identified from particles trapped in the marble.

NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg has instructed the Integrity Unit to complete their investigation promptly, hinting Napa would face sanctions for bringing the game into disrepute.

Sorry to go off topic here but....

This isn't the first time we've heard about Greenturd instructing the NRL's Integrity Unit to quickly finish their investigations into things within the NRL.

An investigation takes as long as it takes to uncover the truth of a matter, be it a player indiscretion, a salary cap probe etc etc and wrapping things up quickly can and does often lead to information, sometimes vital, being missed or glossed over. Greenturd continually wanting the IU to do things quickly seems, to me, to be more about the bald one being able to come out and be seen to publicly make a decision about something than it does about getting to the truth of a matter.

I'm not for a minute saying that Napa is guilty, nor am I saying I think he's innocent. I personally haven't seen any of the evidence so I'm not going to make a judgement either way. But, for mine a quick investigation isn't always the best and can often lead to the wrong result.

I'm sick to death of every scumbag - not just football players but criminals etc - showing 'remorse' when they are caught.
If these idiots didn't know what they were doing at the time was wrong then they have no right being given any sympathy after the crime.

I'm sick to death of every scumbag - not just football players but criminals etc - showing 'remorse' when they are caught.
If these idiots didn't know what they were doing at the time was wrong then they have no right being given any sympathy after the crime.
Well it didn't turn out too good for the sharks CEO.

With the NRL talking about giving players the training in a profession once their football days are over I hear they are adding a new course to the education program: video production.
It covers lighting, framing the subject matter, mood music, shutter speed, focus pulling, voice-over techniques, and sub-titling when the main character had his or her mouth full.

Wow the only sinless bloke in the history of the world.

Easy to say from behind a keyboard. You'd have a different outlook on it if you ever found yourself facing the pointy end of a pitchfork. We all do dumb stuff, and I think the trial by media is a horrible thing for a person to have to endure.

But more importantly than that, it's an incredibly dim view to take on humanity to completely preclude the possibility of growth and redemption. Whatever character I have, most of it I had to learn the hard way.

I haven’t seen the videos or scoured the news for all the facts but it seems he’s being hung out to dry over some stupid mistakes he made a few years ago. Mean time any wife bashing that occured before September last year is being swept under the big fluffy Mat in Todd’s office. He was young and overpaid with a huge ego and an exaggerated sense of his own self importance. And he was no doubt being egged on by his “friend” with the phone. I think there’s a reasonable case to cut him some slack this time. Hang on, he plays for Queensland doesn’t he? End him.

I haven’t seen the videos or scoured the news for all the facts but it seems he’s being hung out to dry over some stupid mistakes he made a few years ago. Mean time any wife bashing that occured before September last year is being swept under the big fluffy Mat in Todd’s office. He was young and overpaid with a huge ego and an exaggerated sense of his own self importance. And he was no doubt being egged on by his “friend” with the phone. I think there’s a reasonable case to cut him some slack this time. Hang on, he plays for Queensland doesn’t he? End him.

So playing for Qld got him the NRL attention?

Greg Inglis says hi.

Unless you are being completely facetious and I have missed it........never underestimate the power of a Qlder to pull out the "was is hard done by" card lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4