Big Marty extends

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Once again we're finding out through media and not club. They've been so poor in communication when it comes to who's staying and going. So glad Marty is staying but! Was REALLY worried he going to be to casualty to the T.bros staying

Wouldn’t surprise me if a fair few at HQ aren’t on holidays , which might be the reason for this.

I’d ask @The Wheel but apparently he’s in holidays too!!

Great news. Will keep the nrl salary cap auditors in a job too as they micro examine our books for half the year. Just after they spend a hour checking the roosters.

Her I wouldn’t have thought they’d even spend that!!

Uncle Nick to Toddy “ hey Toddy , we’ve got Ian Schubert on board now so everything is cool, no need to send the inspectors in, No worries says Toddy , that’ll give us more time to try and screw those pricks the Sea Eagles as boy they are looking pretty hot at present, good work says Uncle Nick and going back to back to back to back will be great for your next TV deal won’t it so we need to protect my Roosters, yeah perfect says Toddy, now what’s the name of that new Manly CEO again!!!

I’m so happy about these signings. As you guys know I was not a fan of Dylan after his incident. But I honestly think he has learnt his lesson - he doesn’t seem so cocky anymore and has become waaaayy more humble. So glad to see Marty stay too, he was INCREDIBLE this season

How good is the feeling around this club right now!! I’d really appreciate a premiership in 2020 ;)

I couldn’t help but notice the difference in each game Dylan played this year-
He was a different person as far as growing up and out of the brash & cocky attitude he displayed under Baz

Some players CAN learn it seems :thumbsup:

Loved hearing this news, specially with all the past seasons talk about being shopped around. Great to see we are resigning, extending and bringing through the youngsters we want to keep. The next few years are looking fantastic. With all the player changes over the past 4 years, looks like we are finally settling on making a run for the GF.

Agree with the aim high, I’m just being realistic!
We are a realistic chance of being minor premiers and premiers for the next several years. I see only accepting top 4 as an underachievement. Each year every player and every team has aspirations of lifting the trophy. I wouldn't expect any teams going into the season expecting any less than a GF win... Aim low- Achieve low.... Aim big- win big

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6