Big League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Well worth the $4.50 again this week. The cover story is on "Manly Mongrel" with 5 of our forwards now boasting an effective tackle % above 90%. Hecks was our top man last year with 88%.

Harris is the big improvement in this area. I think it's a bit stiff that he's been evacuated from AE Survivor.

you have to be consistant Matas thats why he got ousted.
Did anyone really want that richard hatch guy to win the first survivor

Tuff ****. Its the name of the game. He gone and we move on to next week. Good on ya sam, one for the team.

I actually didn't vote for either. Mine went to donald. Just quitely, don't let the council know

yes it would have been a count back. I think willo actualyl might have been the most deserving last week but he managed to slip under the radar

He got my vote, Williamson that is.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Fri Apr 01 2005, 06:56PM ]</span>

What seems strange is that someone who played badly last year, due to injury, in Jye Mullane stays in and yet Harris is gone. If he wins the Dally M with sensational performances in the next few months he is still gone! Nature of the comp I know - and it depends on the tribe and how they vote!!!

How has Randall survived THIS long!!!

With King / Hicks back, I expect a line up like round one. Randall on the bench. The bench right next to the one wherer our four reserves are sitting.

Bye Bye.

GO CHELSEA!!!

What seems strange is that someone who played badly last year, due to injury, in Jye Mullane stays in and yet Harris is gone. If he wins the Dally M with sensational performances in the next few months he is still gone! Nature of the comp I know - and it depends on the tribe and how they vote!!!

If they havent played then how can they be voted out?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4