Big Announcement Wed 3/10/18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
North Beach Sea Eagles may be all we have left if rumours come true. There may be a reason why the Penns haven't hired a new coach, more staff and signed players. License sale may well be on the table at the moment according to Hughes and co. on 2SM.
Is there a podcast or link

So its big announcement eve. Santas coming people

Bet we get the same **** as last year for christmas and have to look surprised.
I got a jumbo sized bag of sweet F A last year so I'm hoping for something to be in it...

Any one else expecting Cartwrong to be tomorrows big announcement.

But wait there will be more, not steak knives in the back, just dribble about the club being in a bad way because of Barrett and how Scotty (results not so much driven business) Penn needs all our support?

Do you have any other examples Bozo, just so we are more informed about the player profiles?
Happy to oblige feathered friend
Here are some quarter backsides in action for Atlanta v Chicago

lingerie-football-sexy-girls-video-625034.jpg

Has ST again done what silvertails are experts at doing.

Somehow this meeting has turned into some 'big announcement'.

I can't see anywhere on the email where it says that.

email excerpt:

I am delighted to invite you to an upcoming Member Forum to share with you an update on our Club’s plans for the future and equally importantly, to hear from you about those matters that mean most to you while also giving you the opportunity to share insights you may have to help make our Club bigger, better and stronger.

I'm not saying the meeting will be a waste of time, I'll leave that to others, but I fear some may have built this meeting up into something it hasn't been promised.

Big news may be forthcoming, but it's certainly not promised in the email invites.

Or have I missed something?

Good morning! :)

PS: It's also going to be recorded.

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are hosting an open Members forum on Wednesday October 3rd at Manly Leagues Club. Commencing at 6:30pm the forum will enable Members the chance to share their thoughts and ideas on the Club.

Please note that the forum will be recorded and subsequently available after the event for Members unable to attend. For those unable to attend they can express their thoughts below.

Which we know means someone will post it on here for the benefit of all the crap hole, ant hill sitting members of the media.... and us.

edit: I'm not sure how this relates to a 'yet another ryan team' rating but, each to their own. lol... ah aussies, so I'm gunna get 500 yart ratings then. lol I luv youse all!

I think the "big news coming "was from a reliable & well informed poster .
But def everything gets over sensationalized here...
Not expecting much tbh.So luckily for me ,that is Penns specialty- " not much".

Any one else expecting Cartwrong to be tomorrows big announcement.

But wait there will be more, not steak knives in the back, just dribble about the club being in a bad way because of Barrett and how Scotty (results not so much driven business) Penn needs all our support?
I really hope you are wrong but I have a feeling that you are right ........

what I cant understand is why you would hold this Forum now if they don't have any answers regarding new coaches etc. It would only fuel speculation and there will be another big fat let down if they tell us the same #nextweek crap we have been hearing all year. It will be a spectacular downer if they don't have any kind of news at all. Hopefully they know what they are doing and it has something for fans and memebers to walk away from happy that something other than #nextweek is being done. "Help us Lylo 1 you are our only hope!!"

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10