• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Beat the Eels this week and then we play a Broncos with no Pangai Jr, no Fifita, no Alex Glenn and a no Turpin. If we can get 2 wins under our belt we are 4 from 5 going into the Raiders game. 4 from 5 is the kind of start to the season you need if you want to make the top 4. They reckon 15 wins gets you guaranteed top 4. Possibly 14 wins with a good for and against

Can I second that motion , for me personally a Broncos thrashing is just gold!!!
How good is it up here @Mark from Brisbane when the donkeys cop it. Gets moved to the end of sport instead of headline news. So comical the chip on shoulder attitude up here. Even down to Anasanasttcia Paluczilikefkdthf refusing to listen to sense and blame the south and not re open the fuking borders.

How good is it up here @Mark from Brisbane when the donkeys cop it. Gets moved to the end of sport instead of headline news. So comical the chip on shoulder attitude up here. Even down to Anasanasttcia Paluczilikefkdthf refusing to listen to sense and blame the south and not re open the fuking borders.

Plucka Duck is acting more like an Ostrich than a duck , sticking her head in the sand and saying “ go away I can’t hear you”.

What a joke you live in Tweed Heads you can drive to Melbourne but you can’t drive to Currumbin 5 minutes away.

And boy do I love it when the Donkeys get thrashed , I’m surrounded by them here in Redland Bay , left , right , across the road but boy were they ducking for cover last Friday!!

You can drive from gold coast to victoria and back, but not more than 150km within qld.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6