Bevan french

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He has pace, but no material upgrade (if an upgrade at all) on Jorge, Gazza, Suli or Miski imo.

If we’re keen on French, why not Anderson? I’d rather we promote from within for the fringe positions as that helps create culture. So I am Happy for the dogs to have him.

Mercurial type in the mould of Ben Barba.
Scores lots of tries but I'm not sure about other aspects of his game.
He has the built, speed and X-factor to make a halfback or a 5/8.... perhaps?

I wouldn’t say no to French considering he’s played more games & scored more tries than Elliot, Garrick, Parker, Suli & Miski. Sure his defence is suspect, but so was our entire teams last year & look at the difference in 2019. Walker can’t tackle to save himself but I can’t wait to see him play this weekend. French is very much in that same dynamic mould...yes from me.

He is considered a featherweight in today's world. However, he has scored a heap of tries on the wing for doesntmatta. Even in reserves he's been averaging a try a game.. If Dessie wants him then I'll back him. Otherwise im undecided.

I'm not 100% sure but I thought I heard he's been playing in the halves in reserve grade. I'm not to fussed but Des and Crusher must have their reasons.

Has speed, but dies in the arse after running 50 metres. But he's small and gets monstered too much by the defence, and you wouldn't really want to play him at fullback because he can't defend.

Beats me why we are even interested.

Very fast which is the ONLY temptation, there's good reason he is playing reserve grade these days.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8