better than drugcastle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
At least we can say we wernt trashed by close to a half century ! Serves Drugcastle & their fans right the way they carried on over the last few weeks.

I thought someone needed to apply the Mercy rule. Newcastle were smashed and played their best footy in the last 10 minutes. We were in the game against a sensational side up until the last 20 when we took some risks which blew out our score.

I thought someone needed to apply the Mercy rule.

They did use the mercy rule! They took Lockyer off with 20 on the clock! And then had a bench of Lockyer, Berrigan, Webcke and Petero, that's the best bench football has ever seen!

It amplifies in my opinion how stupid it is that Brisbane get the benefit of no Buderus, yet MANLY were one player down due to the incident.

I had immense pleasure watching Johns all upset. Not with a wry smile thinking all the referees calls went to his team (happened while he was kicking that last goal).

Very satisfying indeed.

I kinda wish that brisbane had gone on with it but oh well. I did cope it at work today cause manly didnt score thats all anyone would talk bout the fact that we didnt score.

Was awesome to watch, a pity that it was Brisbane who layed it on em.

It wasn't the first time they conceded 50 points this season either.

Something for us to be proud of though, the most points we conceded in a match this season was 32.

I have no love of Brisbane but I got a lot of smug satisfaction from that pasting. For next year. Hagan going to Parra and Smith to Drugcastle just tells me all is well with the world!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4