Bet on it, an epidemic awaits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Back to betting. The Raiders are shortening for the wooden spoon on this crap they are dishing up.

RL Gronk said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
You seem to know a fair bit about this stuff and have done your research, anything you'd like to share with the class ? ;)

Sorry to disappoint you mate but I'm in a traditional heterosexual relationship.

Not disappointed at all, but pass on my commiserations to the other unfortunate party mentioned ;)

RL Gronk said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
You seem to know a fair bit about this stuff and have done your research, anything you'd like to share with the class ? ;)

Sorry to disappoint you mate but I'm in a traditional heterosexual relationship.

What? Like the one reported on Page 5 of today's Sunday Mail?

If advertising does not have any impact on consumer behaviour why do companies spend so much money on it?

You sound like one of my clients

Put it this way

When we run an effective advertising campaign (which does not happen all the time!) we see, on average, an increase in sales from 5 - 30%

I would argue that the Waterhouse spots are not overly effective however you would think there is some increase in his sales. The question for is.....is this part of an existing market i.e. taken from TAB etc or is it new customers

If you think it is new customers then you can see why people will argue that this is not good for the greater good

Matabele said:
Oh I'm with you Isz. Who'd even heard of the cretin 3 years ago, let alone use his dubious services.

If there is a market for it, people have a right to sell it.

Same as alcohol and tobacco companies should have the right to advertise when and where they like. It's a legal product.

Is a pie shop owner a cretin for making people obese? Is a preist a cretin(not for banging kids) but for holding church services and stopping people from excercising sunday mornings therefore aiding heart disease?

I get it. If they're not feeding the poor or curing cancer, they're no good to you.

Napper said:
Matabele said:
Oh I'm with you Isz. Who'd even heard of the cretin 3 years ago, let alone use his dubious services.

Same as alcohol and tobacco companies should have the right to advertise when and where they like.

Out of step with societal views there champ.

Matabele said:
Napper said:
Matabele said:

Same as alcohol and tobacco companies should have the right to advertise when and where they like.

Out of step with societal views there champ.

No, the government is out of line. All these things that are "killing us" are legal.

Getting off topic a bit here, but look at Nicotine patches/lozenges,chewy etc... It costs a fortune and tobacco is the biggest killer, yet methadone is virtually free.

If the government taxed heroin, god help the recovering smackies.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6