• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Siro and Parker fit who is our best 17? Elliott looked strong at centre and probably offers more in attack than parker, would be hard to drop elliott if he keeps performing although needs to learn to pass to his support players...
Gosiewski is a tricky one, he definitely has X factor about him but is very much rocks and diamonds. Personally id probably have him in my 17 ahead of Boyle at the moment, can cover centre and adds impact off the bench.
Paseka I wish he would develop leg drive, probably his best game last night but really needs to develop his leg drive to become an elite prop

With Siro and Parker fit who is our best 17? Elliott looked strong at centre and probably offers more in attack than parker, would be hard to drop elliott if he keeps performing although needs to learn to pass to his support players...
Gosiewski is a tricky one, he definitely has X factor about him but is very much rocks and diamonds. Personally id probably have him in my 17 ahead of Boyle at the moment, can cover centre and adds impact off the bench.
Paseka I wish he would develop leg drive, probably his best game last night but really needs to develop his leg drive to become an elite prop

Elliott's failure to pass that ball may be one of the reasons he has struggled to locke down a FG gig ... decision making under stress ... having said that, 2 good runs last night ... but I prefr Parker for both defense and knowing how and when to pass ...

GoJetSki is an interesting one ... very much a work in progress .... still young and plenty of upside if he becomes consistent ....

I get the feeling with Paseka he is still a young man in a big mans body .... the next 12 months of maturity will be the make or break for him and define his limits .... my hope as he matures is that he develops the confidence and killer instinct his frame threatens ..

Elliott botched it absolutely. Maybe not the first time from memory
Last week DCE dead set hogged it and cost us a try, very similar. Not botched , hogged. Nothing was mentioned on here from memory.

I'd like to see Paseka develop a good face palm, he is growing into a decent forward, defenders are trying to cut him in half (how could you tackle him high) And dropping down early to tackle him.

I'd like to see Paseka develop a good face palm, he is growing into a decent forward, defenders are trying to cut him in half (how could you tackle him high) And dropping down early to tackle him.

He has been improving but we need more performances like last night, and not just against former teams. But he is young and patience is worth it at this time

The thing which has surprised me with Elliott is his ability to make his own attack, and why I may have him ahead of Parker

Not just a one off for Elliott either, he did Josh Morris like a dogs dinner at Shark Park and he is one of the best defensive centres around

Last edited:
Pretty much agree Robbo, but with finals comes a far more physical arena and for that very reason I feel Parkers defence is a Must to not only stop them, but hurt and create error.
Also his attack is not as electric as what Elliott showed last night, but more robust and he will be needed when the game turns into war fare come finals.
The Jetski surprised me, he seems to grab at the ball every time, yet when he holds is quite a powerful edge runner and can be a handful, ahead of Boyle imo..
Paseka is a definate Top 17 based on that game and Waddell is also a fair bloke to come off the wood late in halves and will only improve.

Until Lawrence axed Paseka last night he was 5-10 post contact all night.....he dipped after that, so wasn't as upright as he does have a big target area, but who in the hell would want to get in front of that Monster ?

As well as Elliot played last night, not passing to DCE aside, I would still rather Brad Parker. Elliot is a decent defender, but I think Scorpio is better. And of course he does know how to and does pass to support players.

Jetski is a tough one. Siro definitely comes back in when over his injury, but does Jack then drop to the bench, and in place of who? Or does he drop back to Blacktown. Or does he drop back to being the #18 or 19?

I have a feeling right now that if anyone on the bench is in jeopardy of dropping off the bench to accommodate Jetski when Siro returns (provided of course that Jack doesn't get injured and continues playing well) it might actually be Waddell. Des has shown faith in Boyle and Paseka to be the bench props, and Jetski can do what Waddell can do, cover back row, front row and centre.

I'd like to see Suli take his own hit ups after a tap from the kick for touch.
He is a very good runner and does damage with a start. Why pass it just tap and go hard.

Until Lawrence axed Paseka last night he was 5-10 post contact all night.....he dipped after that, so wasn't as upright as he does have a big target area, but who in the hell would want to get in front of that Monster ?
Which is why I'd like to see a fend, I think it would get him more aggressive and intimidating.

almost all in brawl

A typical jetski night

The oldies here might get this one.

Polish Power @:p

wwe%3Asuperstar_profile_detail

As well as Elliot played last night, not passing to DCE aside, I would still rather Brad Parker. Elliot is a decent defender, but I think Scorpio is better. And of course he does know how to and does pass to support players.

Jetski is a tough one. Siro definitely comes back in when over his injury, but does Jack then drop to the bench, and in place of who? Or does he drop back to Blacktown. Or does he drop back to being the #18 or 19?

I have a feeling right now that if anyone on the bench is in jeopardy of dropping off the bench to accommodate Jetski when Siro returns (provided of course that Jack doesn't get injured and continues playing well) it might actually be Waddell. Des has shown faith in Boyle and Paseka to be the bench props, and Jetski can do what Waddell can do, cover back row, front row and centre.
I didn't see myself on the Parker bandwagon coming into 2019, but I think he is still under rated in attack, I mean the try against Storm - takes that bomb and has the vision to set up support for a vital try to Thommo, plus has scored a few solo tries from close range beating 2-3 defenders....and most importantly his hands have appeared very safe thus far and smashes the ball out of trouble doing ugly hitups many outside backs stay away from and what I admire most - his energy, always fighting for his mates in every play.

My best team (including Parker and Sironen being available) as things stand right now would be something like:

FB - Turbo
WG - Jorge
CE - Scorpio
CE - Suli
WG - Reuben
FE - Walks
HB - DCE
PR - AFB
HK - Api
PR - Marty
SR - Thommo
SR - Siro
LK - Jake

BE - Fainu
BE - Jetski / Waddell
BE - Susan
BE - The Seekers (he's big enough to be 2 people lol)

18 - Croker
19 - Waddell / Jetski

Probably agree with that. Des is well known to be a fan of a couple of big boppers on the bench, and whilst Wadell has played some in the middle, he doesnt quite have the body shape to play prop.
Also i notice hes playing less and less minutes the last few weeks, not sure if that is by design or something else..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4