• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wouldn't have Api to be honest.

Against the Warriors, when we were coming fast, he throws a forward pass, we lose momentum, they score, game over.

Last night, knocks the ball on at dummy half, gives away a penalty in the next set, they score of that.

We just look better with Fainu on the field.

The club physio mentioned that both Sirro & Parker may be fit to play against the Raiders. Whenever they return, they will obviously both regain their places. I think Gosiewski will reclaim his place on the bench with Boyle maybe likely to drop out as Waddell can cover more positions. It seems Elliot will be first choice to cover fullback, centre & wing injuries. He has pace and flair in attack, but maybe his game awareness is not the best. At fullback he was fearless under the high ball and made some very good one on one tackles. However, his positional play in defence was lacking at times.

Edit: As Jack was in the starting team last night, it appears he may be ahead of Waddell in the pecking order. Then again, it may have just been a straight right edge for right edge replacement. To my thinking, Waddell has not been playing as well as earlier in the year after returning from suspension. As @HoldenV8 remarked, Des likes big boppers, so it may be Boyle who stays.

Last edited:
I'd like to see Suli take his own hit ups after a tap from the kick for touch.
He is a very good runner and does damage with a start. Why pass it just tap and go hard.
Good point . Passing time also gives the defensive team time to rush up and stop the momentum of the player receiving the pass.

We have been resilient and impressive winning with and without our starting players

The good thing about this years squad is that Des has got every player that fills in making a winning contribution

The thing which has surprised me with Elliott is his ability to make his own attack, and why I may have him ahead of Parker

Not just a one off for Elliott either, he did Josh Morris like a dogs dinner at Shark Park and he is one of the best defensive centres around
Centre looks to be his real position. Just needs to learn when to pass! Suli to the wing next year?

My best team (including Parker and Sironen being available) as things stand right now would be something like:

FB - Turbo
WG - Jorge
CE - Scorpio
CE - Suli
WG - Reuben
FE - Walks
HB - DCE
PR - AFB
HK - Api
PR - Marty
SR - Thommo
SR - Siro
LK - Jake

BE - Fainu
BE - Jetski / Waddell
BE - Susan
BE - The Seekers (he's big enough to be 2 people lol)

18 - Croker
19 - Waddell / Jetski

I like the look of that team..
Between Waddell and JetSki- it is a tough one after seeing Jetski play so well last night, but ultimately I’d go with Waddell ahead of Jack in the 17 if all fit.
Waddell has less penalties, safer hands, tighter defence and doesn’t get knocked over or rag dolled like Jetski can sometimes.
I see Waddell as a Second Row/ Prop
& JetSki as a Second Row/ Centre

But in the event of a a backline player going down, we have a fresh Fainu or a refreshed Api to push Walker out to the centres to minimise changes and moving from natural positions.
Plan B would cover all the bases too so this is a great ‘predicament’ : )

Probably agree with that. Des is well known to be a fan of a couple of big boppers on the bench, and whilst Wadell has played some in the middle, he doesnt quite have the body shape to play prop.
Also i notice hes playing less and less minutes the last few weeks, not sure if that is by design or something else..
It's Waddell's first season of NRL and he burst on the scene with a bang, I expect Des is taking some pressure of the lad currently because he wants him in good nick for when the whips start cracking.

I like the look of that team..
Between Waddell and JetSki- it is a tough one after seeing Jetski play so well last night, but ultimately I’d go with Waddell ahead of Jack in the 17 if all fit.
Waddell has less penalties, safer hands, tighter defence and doesn’t get knocked over or rag dolled like Jetski can sometimes.
I see Waddell as a Second Row/ Prop
& JetSki as a Second Row/ Centre

But in the event of a a backline player going down, we have a fresh Fainu or a refreshed Api to push Walker out to the centres to minimise changes and moving from natural positions.
Plan B would cover all the bases too so this is a great ‘predicament’ : )

Yes , I am afraid we all have our favourites here ......

I used to watch Sesame street and I liked both elmo and agro but agro was my favourite because he was both agro by name and by nature

The same with waddell / elmo and JetSki / agro . I like them both but agro wins again here

Jack "Agro" Gosiewski is the Man !!!
075858_Oscar the Grouch.jpg

Yes , I am afraid we all have our favourites here ......

I used to watch Sesame street and I liked both elmo and agro but agro was my favourite because he was both agro by name and by nature

The same with waddell / elmo and JetSki / agro . I like them both but agro wins again here

Jack "Agro" Gosiewski is the Man !!!
View attachment 12216

Isn't that Oscar the grouch?

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
Jeez Oscar the grouch’s Seasme Street was ‘tame’ compared to Agro’s Cartoon connection..

Still can’t believe what was aloud to be done and said on Aussie television back then- and on a kids morning show!!

I was just old enough to vividly remember some of these classic moments..

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6