Best performance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Forster eagle

Reserve Grader
I think the 1st round defeat of Parramatta 28-6 was the teams best performance of the year. They were clinical in attack and brutal in defence. I really believed on the back of that victory we could win the comp. I know they were fired up with the news of bozos passing.....but I don't think I saw the same urgency again, especially in defence.
My main take away from that game, other than beating Parra, was how Sean Keppie made Nathan Brown his bitch for the afternoon.

100% the first Parra game. They were rolling at the time and had only lost 1 game but we completely outplayed them for 80 minutes. It was also the best game Schuster had all year and it also happened to be the only game he started at 5/8.

There were some exciting big wins against **** teams (Magic Round v Brisbane, 66-0 v Dogs, 2nd half vs Titans in round 15, 2nd game vs Parra) but that first Parra game was easily the most impressive

I think the 1st round defeat of Parramatta 28-6 was the teams best performance of the year. They were clinical in attack and brutal in defence. I really believed on the back of that victory we could win the comp. I know they were fired up with the news of bozos passing.....but I don't think I saw the same urgency again, especially in defence.
My main take away from that game, other than beating Parra, was how Sean Keppie made Nathan Brown his bitch for the afternoon.
Agree with that - the forward display that day v Parra made we think we could match and potentially get on top of the best packs in the competition. Makes me scratch my head why we couldn't do the same to Souths last weekend.

Easily Eels game - maybe not have been the free flowing easy 80m tries all day, but was exactly the physical type of footy required to win finals footy....saved our best game of 2021 for the Eels, which I still love....if they played with that toughness vs Rabbits, I think we would be playing this Sunday.

We saved out best for our mortal enemy The Whining worms. Winning on emotion and Whinger park in May and then the total annihilation up on the Sunny coast. Literally brought them to their knees and our first half especially was spectacular!

Agree
Josh was unstoppable at 6 and we grinded in that game.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6