• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If we can somehow scrape a win in this semi without Turbo, Marty, Siro, Thommo, possibly no Sipley, Gosiewski and Boyle it would go down as one of our greatest and courageous ever wins. We basically have half our wooden spoon reserve grade Forwards and a backline at the start of the year that were all misfits. This week is our Grand Final.

That would be the smallest NRL starting pack ever fielded but it’s probably close to the mark. Starting Api at lock I couldn’t possibly go with but Olokau’atu is only other option as a backrower I suppose . I’d go with him and API on bench or out of side.Kid has talent and might surprise.

Putting TRex in over a good young development player would be ridiculous. One because Olo has talent and two because TRex would be embarrassing in a fast up beat final. Can we just end the romance with him.
Out of the wreckage of the last two weeks might come a future star. Who knows.

Last edited:
That would be the smallest NRL starting pack ever fielded but it’s probably close to the mark. Starting Api at lock I couldn’t possibly go with but Okalatu is only other option as a backrower . I’d go with him and API on bench or out of side.Kid has talent and might surprise.

Putting TRex in over a good young development player would be ridiculous. One because Oka has talent and two because TRex would be embarrassing in a fast up beat final. Can we just end the romance with him.

If you are going to push for him then give him the respect of getting his name right ... its Haumole Olokau'atu ... I'd love to see him get a start too .... would be a hard debut game @;)

Tigers aren't the largest pack, their 2 big props have been out most of the year, and they rely on fast team play. Benji Thompson and Brooks will cut us to pieces (unless we can pull off our greatest win!)

If you are going to push for him then give him the respect of getting his name right ... its Haumole Olokau'atu ... I'd love to see him get a start too .... would be a hard debut game @;)
Guac has had a season of injuries.

T-Rex meanwhile is well rested and would cover winger, 5/8, second row and prop spots :)

Tuesday 4pm all will be revealed
giphy.gif

Sharks on the other hand have plenty of size. Probably makes no difference who we play, I have a slight preference for Sharks but I've tipped the Tigers.

And TRex has had 6 seasons of cocaine, drink driving and woeful performances.
I assume Guaca is on a development contract for a reason. Let’s show him some trust over a guy who has past it long ago.
All we need is 4 good games from him :)

Injuries will determine our squad now and not form :nerd:

Lately we lose 2 players during each match :confused:

Guac has had a season of injuries.

T-Rex meanwhile is well rested and would cover winger, 5/8, second row and prop spots :)

Tuesday 4pm all will be revealed
giphy.gif

you left out full back and half back in case DCE gets injured (or hooked).

I have watched footy like a lot of us for 40 odd years. I can never remember a side decimated like this in a month of football. Damn tragedy as we have beaten Melbourne away, Canberra twice and should have beaten Souths twice.

Is there a better record against top four opposition. I’m pretty sure there isn’t outside of the scum and maybe Rorters. Parra have hardly beaten a good side all year until they got us injured.

You are all well trained by the school of Des. Haumole Olokau'atu last match was 21/7/19 where he only played 32 minutes and hasn't been sighted since. T-Rex I am sure is not in our 30 man squad. Correct me if I am wrong, so he can't be in the calculations unless Greenberg sanctions his selection.

I have watched footy like a lot of us for 40 odd years. I can never remember a side decimated like this in a month of football. Damn tragedy as we have beaten Melbourne away, Canberra twice and should have beaten Souths twice.

Is there a better record against top four opposition. I’m pretty sure there isn’t outside of the scum and maybe Rorters. Parra have hardly beaten a good side all year until they got us injured.
Your right , we are decimated at the moment but the upside is we are playing finals footy where most had us getting the spoon . As bad as it seems , what a year we have had proving all these so called experts wrong. She ain't over yet Suz, we are the Manly boys ....and girls.

Didnt Olokoa-atu get put in our top 30 squad??? Also we would have no worries getting an exemption to play T rex if that's what Des decides to do. No different to when Miski was playing earlier in the year

It will take a monumental effort. I just checked our lineup against the Drizzle and Drizzle park in July, there are six injured players since. Our squad is decimated and players like DCE are also playing busted.

The evidence is that we need stronger depth and we need to question is Blacktown really benefiting our club????

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10