Best backline in the comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I hate to believe it but Souffs have now exceeded the Rorters with the greatest backline talent in the NRL: They have:
Adam Reynolds
Cody Walker
Latreen Mitchell
James Roberts
Dane Gagai
Braidon Burns
Campbell Graham
Adam Doueihi, and
Alex Johnston....
Anyone care to nominate a better squad of backs?

* Waits for someone to list Manly 1 - 7

Souths backline looks good on paper, but the word mercurial springs to mind

Bogus pay cheque’s does not buy heart
Will fall short
To be honest, we have a few potential positions to fill that could be season changing- let’s wait and see

They have move one or two of the backs on before the start of the season to get Arrow down as well

Mitchell coming on the burst into that back-line will create havoc with most defences. Teams with realistic premiership aspirations are probably already trying to figure out ways to limit that damage.

I hate to believe it but Souffs have now exceeded the Rorters with the greatest backline talent in the NRL: They have:
Adam Reynolds
Cody Walker
Latreen Mitchell
James Roberts
Dane Gagai
Braidon Burns
Campbell Graham
Adam Doueihi, and
Alex Johnston....
Anyone care to nominate a better squad of backs?

There will be few with their noses out of joint.
Latrell walks in and wants to play fullback, what if it doesn't work? We've seen it before with
great ball runners but they need to be able to catch bombs, read numbers and command respect when they push their defence around.
Can he do that?
Plus with added pressure of being "the man".

I always thought Souffs were a better unit when Johnston was fullback rather than GI, dunno why but to me they seemed to be.
Johnston wants to be a fullback and Gagai can cover the backline very well but they seem like the two most likely to be tapped on the shoulder.

TBH though, I hope the bastards implode and sink back into the abyss from which they belong.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4