Bennett considering Manly coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
5 ? why 5
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood he could and chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could if a woodchuck could chuck wood
dunno if its 5 .....
oh crap #nextweek has done my head in and resort to this

How about this for a riddle:

How many NRL premierships would the Parramatta Eels win if the Parramatta Eels could win NRL premierships?

100% agree.

Compared to some other prospects though I am mildly happy with De$.

Forgiven?? Maybe not yet, he totally ruined the 2011 Premiership glow that usually lasts the whole off season.

The thought he was planning his exit and robbing the club of staff and players (I think he only ended up with TRex) while we were playing finals disgusts me to this day. It says a lot about that playing group and Jamie Lyon in particular - they were a team for the ages, an elite Manly squad who got the job done.
Completely agree, Bob. And given the way things panned out for him at Toddy's Bulldogs, I think Des needs Manly way more than Manly needs him. If (and it's a big if) he's able to make the team successful again, it'll reignite his coaching career. In which case he'll probably dick us over again.
Do I like Des? No. Do I want him back at Manly? No. Is he the best option available? Again, probably no. But is he better than Barrett? Of course he is.

Completely agree, Bob. And given the way things panned out for him at Toddy's Bulldogs, I think Des needs Manly way more than Manly needs him. If (and it's a big if) he's able to make the team successful again, it'll reignite his coaching career. In which case he'll probably dick us over again.
Do I like Des? No. Do I want him back at Manly? No. Is he the best option available? Again, probably no. But is he better than Barrett? Of course he is.

A statue of Des or Toovey would be a better coach than Barrett ever was or will be. Barrett was and is a DUD.

Alternatively Wayne could be looking at a stint as a district rugby coach and thus be looking at a Forest Coach(ing) role.

100% agree.

Compared to some other prospects though I am mildly happy with De$.

Forgiven?? Maybe not yet, he totally ruined the 2011 Premiership glow that usually lasts the whole off season.

The thought he was planning his exit and robbing the club of staff and players (I think he only ended up with TRex) while we were playing finals disgusts me to this day. It says a lot about that playing group and Jamie Lyon in particular - they were a team for the ages, an elite Manly squad who got the job done.
There's more to the story than just olanning an exit to the Dogs for more $$. The Penns were also at fault during that whole saga too so there's blame on both sides. Time needs to heal old wounds and everyone needs to get behind the club colours and emblem. Put personal and petty issues aside and get us back to the top before we disappear forever.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6