Benji a Replacement for Snake a Possibility?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So we should replace an injury prone superstar who is amazing when healthy with an injury prone has-been? No thankyou.

Daveagle said:
Don't we have a no d**k heads policy at Manly?

Hence why we got rid of Kimorley all those years ago!

Apart from Jethro's "Puke" post, this is the worst thread in Silvertails history.

If you can find a thread you think is even worser (?), please post its URL. I'm sort of looking forward to reading it - to get my mind off this one. :)

MadMarcus said:
I would bring George Rose back and play him at fullback before signing Benji.

Safe under the high ball & love watching Big Georgie chime into the backline.

Bandit said:
MadMarcus said:

And has a big right foot step. Will play for peanuts.

Can't understand why people don't like this thread.

Bandit said:
MadMarcus said:

I don't know how Big Georgie would go. Might have to bulk up a bit in my opinion!!!

Why is the NRL seemingly bending over backwards to help yet another player who turned their back on the game to go play union but now wants to return because it got all too hard to make it there?

Isn't there enough star players in the league without bringing back a has been who played his last few seasons basically going through the motions and living off his 2005 deeds?

St George Illawarra have until 2pm on Saturday to pay Wests ­Tigers $150,000 or Benji Marshall will be banned from making his debut for the Dragons.

Marshall’s deed of termination has a clause saying the Tigers must be compensated if he joins a rival NRL club. It is understood the NRL cannot formally ratify Marshall’s contract until the money has been paid.

Should St George Illawarra pay the money before Saturday’s match, Marshall would be free to play.

The $150,000 can be paid in three instalments and will not be included in Saints’ salary cap.

Read more at Foxsports.com.au

David Smith will use his discretion and direct the NRL to pay the bill to ensure superstar Benji isn't lost to the code on a technicality (money).

I actually hope that KHunt gets the Scumos deal.

It will fill their cap, and he will take a few years to get back his condition and RL skills. By which time the Big 3 will be fading big time :)

Win Win for ever RL Fan ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4