Benefit of the Doubt Goooooorne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brookie said:
globaleagle said:
"You're out of touch, judge!" is my standard line I yell at them every game I go to.

*trademarked!

lol, never heard that before - but i'm gonna use it!
provided there are no legal issues?

hence the *trademarked! Oh I'll sue....I'll sue you so bad and so hard!

lol...go right ahead...obviously!

lol, my standard line is "they've been doing it all day" when we finally get our first penalty at the 38th minute!

Brookie said:
lol, my standard line is "they've been doing it all day" when we finally get our first penalty at the 38th minute!

I also say that if we get a penalty in the first few minutes! :D

Brookie said:
globaleagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
The touch judges are going to look so lost if they also have to make decisions. They haven't done that in years.

"You're out of touch, judge!" is my standard line I yell at them every game I go to.

*trademarked!

Don't worry GE lives in Canada with the moose in gis profile pic so he won't hear you & I won't dob ;)

Mals said:
Brookie said:
globaleagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
The touch judges are going to look so lost if they also have to make decisions. They haven't done that in years.

*trademarked!

Don't worry GE lives in Canada with the moose in gis profile pic so he won't hear you & I won't dob ;)
Canada?.. That's in Queensland?

This is a bad decision. The real problem was that the benefit of the doubt had been taken to be on "the balance of probabilities" as opposed to the original intention of beyond a reasonable doubt.

What we need more than anything is the Captains Challenge and for the on field referee to be the final decision maker after he has viewed the video himself, just as is done in American football.

What irks me about this is that it's always our game against the Cows that is instanced in the press as one we probably shouldn't have won under the 'new' system.

DSM5 said:
What irks me about this is that it's always our game against the Cows that is instanced in the press as one we probably shouldn't have won under the 'new' system.

Once again, it was up to Manly to break new ground and prove to the NRL the flaws in their system. Where would they be without Manly? lol

globaleagle said:
Brookie said:

Since when did we get any penalties?

The best one I heard in recent times was a little kid yelling out "Should've gone to Specsavers" to a ref.

MadMarcus said:
globaleagle said:
Brookie said:

Since when did we get any penalties?

The best one I heard in recent times was a little kid yelling out "Should've gone to Specsavers" to a ref.

Wasn't sure accepting OPSMs option to 'sponsor' refs was a good idea. Kinda played to the stereotype when refs were already under more pressure than ever.

MadMarcus said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
I think they are spot on with that one, BOTD should be in the defensive teams favour for me

Another change made is to the Origin rules. From now on a player has to have lived in the state before the age of 13, or have a father that played for that state to be eligible

Just to clarify, if you don't know who your father is then the benefit of the doubt rule applies and you can play for Queensland.

That's hillarious!

The average Qlder has 5 fathers days'

Their dads all turn up, get drunk and bash each other, with the winner taking home a carton of XXXX.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6