• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know we are stuck for depth at the moment, but something has to change with our bench. Willo was getting absolutely hammered every time he took the ball up yesterday, and doesn't get enough game time to warrant selection. Rose and Bryant were ok, but not outstanding. And while Dunley and Monas have their own advantages, I'm not sure how our attack copes with having to play a different style of game every 20 minutes. How do we fix this?

Good point. Our attack looks very different with each respective hooker. Dunley did some great things but doesn't link with runners. We don't seem to have men backing up the breaks in the middle and yet this was something the Tigers did very well.

Pepsi you will find his game time is similar to bryants who makes 80 - 90m and not too far behind King at 100m and Kite at 120. This year he has made the least metres per minute out of all of our props

yep correct,

but out of those 4, there is still only one bloke id be scared to run into, and thats worth something on the footy field.

i spoke to Lulu as well.. he said the few weeks off.. but i couldnt believe how modest he was. I told him the hit in the Warriors game was phenominal... hes like 'nah mate just got lucky'

yep correct,

but out of those 4, there is still only one bloke id be scared to run into, and thats worth something on the footy field.

funny you say that but against parra i swear players are now starting to avoid king - there were many times when they ran diagonally away from him - still your right about running at kylie - youd have to be pretty stupid, im just hoping he gets his form back of last year, cause with the other 3 going well that would be the icing on the cake

your right Fluff, if you have four props all performing, its cool to have one prop mayby doing a little less work but smashing the crap out of everyone!

add to that Rose is going ok for depth, not a consistent first grader but neither was bryant 2 years ago, now he is great.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2