[Resurrected] Ben Trbojevic hoping to follow in footsteps of big brothers at Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let's remember he's still a bit green in the scheme of things. Got a great feeling about 3 T's starting. Just another example of why a season is so much bigger than Ur best 17.

I hope it’s not a smokescreen for Harper playing. Des may not have selected Harper in the starting team to take the heat off him. Even Ben in his interview said that you never know with Des. I hope I’m wrong.

Great to see all the Urbo’s named in the starting line up.

Looks like Des has finally completed the Infinity gauntlet. We are now inevitable.

Perfect world - these players being selected due to injury steal their position, and make it theirs. I honestly think Tuipulotu and Koula will have made it VERY hard for Des to drop them. If Des dropped Koula now in favour of Harper, I'd think there was something, very, VERY wrong.

Also think @Woodsie (and I agree) likes this weekends bench MUCH more. One utility - three forwards - and I agree.

With 2 tries and an assist i think center is his spot. Perfect build for a center, probably similar speed to tom or at least a bit faster than parker.

Burbo has good speed as well, not much opportunity to show it in the open yesterday but sure that it will be an asset going forward and especially in the back row . jet Ski had good speed , especially for the i st 30 or so and versatile but Burbo and Bulemor seem to offer more at this stage [ and of course Bulemor ;s ability to play in the middle as well . Had to be impressed with Burbo 's "s ruck defence yesterday , not as comfortable out wider , better 2 nd rower any day of the week for mine and sure that he can be accommodated long term in the Manly top squad along with his siblings .May be a case of Josh [ Schuster ] to 6 next season unless he is also considered as the 13 and with a bit of quality depth in the backrow now and going forward .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8