Ben Ikin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To go with the other classic comments over the weekend.

gaznier (oxygen thief) commentator to Ben Smith 'that was a hard win' - even harder when parra lost

Nathan Hindmarsh - when I was doing the victory lap on Sat night - ditto above - parra lost

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
They make even the wiz look more inteligent than them.

If true, this is a major concern.
I don't take any of the commentators too seriously, certainly try not to let them dampen my enjoyment of a telecast.
Warren Smith actually made me laugh the other night with his 'hatrick of hannibals' comment. In general Alexander seems to make most sense, the others tend to oscillate between (mildly) amusing and very annoying.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
In general Alexander seems to make most sense, the others tend to oscillate between (mildly) amusing and very annoying.

Alexander, imo, is the best rugby league commentator on TV.

swoop said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
In general Alexander seems to make most sense, the others tend to oscillate between (mildly) amusing and very annoying.

Agree but gives it double barreled to Penrith to show his non bias, its a bit ott

swoop said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

He is the best by a country mile

Mals said:
bob dylan said:
Mals said:
Johns looks like an idiot when he tries to put down rugby union on the rare occasion it is mentioned. No need for it, just makes him look like a small minded fool.

Its not hard to put down.

Because its crap.

Wow thanks for clearing that up Bob! There are examples of crap games in both Union & League. I appreciate both codes probably because I have played & watched both. Each to their own.

Nah, seriously union is crap. Trust me I know what I'm talking about.

Ikin blinks like a ****ing barn owl. He's an imbecile.

MG Brandy and Tallis are ok. The rest are clowns.

How in this world is Gasnier a commentator? He has NFI.

Volley said:
I never thought I'd say it, but Mad Dog's the best panel man followed by Hindmarsh.

I agree, surprisingly I find McDougall reasonably intelligent. The biggest fools are Daley and Belcher.

I think Ikin is just fine. He has an opinion, doesn't go off his chops like Paul Kent. The commentator that irritates me the most Ray Rabbits Warren, and his continued disdain for anything Manly because of our ability to pilpher players 25 years ago.

Let it GO Rabs.

Ikin was an outstanding footballer at the front end of his career.

Ryan said:
I think Ikin is just fine. He has an opinion, doesn't go off his chops like Paul Kent. The commentator that irritates me the most Ray Rabbits Warren, and his continued disdain for anything Manly because of our ability to pilpher players 25 years ago.

Let it GO Rabs.

Your kidding he played for the bad news bears that's good enough for me

Hated him when he played mainly because he used Tooves head as a doormat in that GF. But find Mad Dog a breath of fresh air as a commentator. Has a quirky sort of style which is unique. Quite strange really but i enjoy his input.

Macdougall does my head in.

Vey - they
Feft - theft
Frew - through
Fink - think.

If he spoke english he'd be bareable.

Bryan Fletcher has been really good the times he has been on the roast

I'm still a fan of Freddy and Joey working together though, just sounds like a couple of mates at the pub watching the footy. Fitter is on another planet half of the time haha

Kiwi Eagle said:
Bryan Fletcher has been really good the times he has been on the roast

I'm still a fan of Freddy and Joey working together though, just sounds like a couple of mates at the pub watching the footy. Fitter is on another planet half of the time haha

Agreed! they muck around heaps and their comments are usually pretty good. I like their humour. The sunday footy show cracks me up.

Ryan said:

Let it GO Rabs.

Can't say I've ever noticed Rabs and his bias against Manly.

Agreed with Kiwi, Fletcher goes well and Girdler should definitely get more air time.

Does anyone know what "arsenry" means. As in........ NSW have the arsenry to win it this year. Just heard Gaz say it on NRL on FOX SOO preview. It's nearly as good as Gordy's own word "dramastic".

Volley said:
Ryan said:

Let it GO Rabs.

Can't say I've ever noticed Rabs and his bias against Manly.

Agreed with Kiwi, Fletcher goes well and Girdler should definitely get more air time.

I thought Rabs comes across as having a soft spot for Manly. He loves Matai.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4