Ben Ikin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
Makes Gordon Tallis look intelligent. He is on fox after tonights match waffling on about how well the baby broncos are going. It was priceless to see Matty Johns pull him up saying "they lost enough said". He also mentioned the Manly boardroom issues as if he had inside info "watch this space". What a tool!

I was thinking the same thing. Why talk about how good the young Broncos look, they got demolished by the Sharks. As if he'd know anything about the internal dynamics of the Manly board either.

What a trifecta of chumps on tonight, Tallis, Kimmorley & Ikin.

Him talking up the Broncos when they lost this week amused me. He really is numptie.

Don't like him. He is someone trying to appear intelligent, I doubt his glasses are real.

Gordie on the other hand doesn't try and come across as an intellectual. Occasionally says some stupid things (not in the MG class though) but most of the time I think he hits the mark or close enough to it, to be someone worth listening too.

At this time of year ALL KWEENSLANDERS are ****ing morons,the hatred level will drop in about 3 weeks when nobody gives a **** about the result of origin anymore

Johns looks like an idiot when he tries to put down rugby union on the rare occasion it is mentioned. No need for it, just makes him look like a small minded fool.

Mals said:
Johns looks like an idiot when he tries to put down rugby union on the rare occasion it is mentioned. No need for it, just makes him look like a small minded fool.

Its not hard to put down.

Because its crap.

bob dylan said:
Mals said:

Its not hard to put down.

Because its crap.

Wow thanks for clearing that up Bob! There are examples of crap games in both Union & League. I appreciate both codes probably because I have played & watched both. Each to their own.

what do you expect from someone from Bundaberg?

I find Ikin the most smug and annoying commentator on any channel. Just something about him. How can a bloke who was a pretty average footballer be so full of himself and so smug as he lectures everyone on the game ??

Can't stand him and he looks like a douche.
Won a few points with me though in the smug department a few weeks back when he openly said he only played origin due to lack of depth in Qld at the time. Least hes honest.

He is an arrogant prick.

Wayne must be thinking to himself why did my daughter marry such a massive tool.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?iiw3bm

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8