Ben Condon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was good last year in a ordinary Cowyboys side. Both attack and defence are NRL level.

Hasnt played NRL this year which is a concern.

Id say a better player than Davey, but id like to keep him too.

3otPoGtwmlYfLUSX5K.gif

Tall, rangy, unable to cement first grade minutes. Cheap depth. Most likely nothing to get excited about.

Our cap expenditure must make for depressing reading.

We ain’t going anywhere next year with plodders like keppie, Parker, croker mainstays in our 17.

Where is all our money and who is getting it that shouldn’t be is a reasonable question at this point

Honestly, probably fighting it out with KDL for a starting Blacktown spot. This guy is the epitome of a plod. Makes Tuilagi look like Jospeh Tapine. I'm sure his average 40 metres per game (and three missed tackles) will suit our current group, and in fact would make him a leader.

There's a reason he was selected twice to play this season, and Todd Payten didn't even put him on the field both times.

We are truly a basket case if this is our signing (along with Tuilagi) - surely a Blacktown replacement for Boyle or something.

Honestly, probably fighting it out with KDL for a starting Blacktown spot. This guy is the epitome of a plod. Makes Tuilagi look like Jospeh Tapine. I'm sure his average 40 metres per game (and three missed tackles) will suit our current group, and in fact would make him a leader.

There's a reason he was selected twice to play this season, and Todd Payten didn't even put him on the field both times.

We are truly a basket case if this is our signing (along with Tuilagi) - surely a Blacktown replacement for Boyle or something.
Things are only getting worse

This signing is a perfect example why we are truly a basket case

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4