Ben Barba 'saint'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bucko112

Rothfield has named Barba as his 'saint' in his column this morning, lol, saint..... I wonder if Brett Stewart would have been afforded the same mantle......

Buzz is about to lose his Sharks, so he is looking for a new Club to pander to:cool:

Easter headline 'Bunnies crucify Benny' :D

Bucko112 said:
Rothfield has named Barba as his 'saint' in his column this morning, lol, saint..... I wonder if Brett Stewart would have been afforded the same mantle......
That's right. Pope Francis just made him the Patron Saint of footballers with issues.

I cant believe all the **** Buzzzzzzz comes up with . If Barba is a saint then Greenberg must be mother teresa .

BOZO said:
I cant believe all the s**t Buzzzzzzz comes up with . If Barba is a saint then Greenberg must be mother teresa .

Greenberg is more like Mother (something that rhymes with trucker)

Matabele said:
We idler drags up the domestic abuse angle this morning.

I thought I read somewhere that Barba had hooked up with the mundane gang. If that is the case then you can assume that weirdler is on the payroll and will be cranking out the Barba PR under the guise of journalism.

Matabele said:
We idler drags up the domestic abuse angle this morning.

His quote "it was not just his ex who copped his venom" is instructive. He doesn't "relate to women well" and there is only one other woman mentioned being involved in the incident....

Barba's skewed view of women needs work
Date March 17, 2013

Danny Weidler
Sport columnist

Serious growing up to do: Ben Barba.

Ben Barba's character has been brought into serious question as he goes through the toughest time of his life - and he has some serious ground to make up as a person and a footballer. Barba won't care what this column has to say, but outside the gambling and alcohol issues he faces, he must work on the way he relates to women. Take it as fact it is something his club has told him.

His former partner Ainslie Currie has already been forced to deny that Barba assaulted her - it became a front-page story elsewhere two days after she contacted me when she heard that I was dealing with the stories she was forced to deny.

A rival publication was going to run a story before she came out and said violence was not part of their relationship. Barba had a very ugly verbal confrontation with his ex-partner in a car with Bulldogs teammate Frank Pritchard and his wife watching on. Barba's language was unacceptable and it was not just his ex who copped his venom.

The Dogs are aware of this. Barba grew up in a tough environment and the Dogs are working hard to re-educate their biggest star. He is learning lessons now that many learnt from the only true role models kids have - their parents. Barba took his first step towards being accepted again when he addressed his teammates at training when he returned to Belmore during the week. He had a prepared speech but instead spoke from the heart. His next step will be to move in with his new partner.

Barba is fortunate he has Todd Greenberg to guide him and Des Hasler to coach and to some extent parent him. Both have been ridiculed because Barba has rejoined the squad but even armchair shrinks could see that footy was going to be the key to his rehab. It's his structure, his home and where he gets so much joy and confidence. He needs to work as hard off the field - not just for himself and his family - but also for the likes of Greenberg and Hasler, who have stuck by him when a lesser player would have been told to go to rehab and go look for a new club.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/barbas-skewed-view-of-women-needs-work-20130316-2g7er.html#ixzz2NkcxO52R

PR excuses covering for the real issue. Alchohol,gambling,can't relate to women properly. The Greenturd smokescreen at its best.
It's making me sick.

It's a sad sad day when a footy player is called a Saint!!

World peace????
Raising millions for charity???
Working in 3rd world countries feeding the starving???

Nope, scoring freakish try,s...........equals Saint

Well FMD that is well and truly a sad day!!

Lol @ World peace. A saint is a religious term, religion is the reason world peace will never be seen.

Thanks for that Napper, I was simply saying that the use of the word " Saint" in relation to football players isn't a word that should be used

Mark from Brisbane said:
Thanks for that Napper, I was simply saying that the use of the word " Saint" in relation to football players isn't a word that should be used

Disagree. There is 17 of them + a coach i'd call Gods :p

Hey phil

images

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4