Beer Reviews

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all.

I am trying to gather a few beer reviews.

If you have any please write them down and send them to me.

The ratings for them are
Price:
Taste:
Drinkibility:
Overall:

Essentially they should have a basic story that goes with it how you rated it where you see it in the market etc.

Cheers
Daniel

Umm ok?

Name: XXXX Bitter
Price: $30 for 24
Taste: Yum
Drinkibility: I have all 24 in a sitting so not bad i'd guess
overall: It is a good beer, whether it be watching sport, after mowing the lawns, or plowing the missus.. this is a really good beer!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boddingtons pale ale

Price - $15 for a 4 pack (440ml)

Taste - smooth creamy ale

Drinkability - excellent

Towards the higher end of the market biddingtons pale ale is a must for the amber nector lover. Its as smooth and creamy as a kilkenny with a true britich ale flavour. Imported from manchester in self gasing cans this beer never dissapoints

Why learn useless ****e like spelling when I can run a spell check?

I'll choose to embrace technology - but i guess living out in bumkin land all you have to hold on to is the past.

PS. When you start a sentance the first letter is a capital. I will not even begin the finishing a sentance lecture.

TEDs - Tooheys extra dry

$32 a case at dan murphy's (across the road)

Taste - not a strong flavour but fairly smooth for a low end beer

Drinkability - doesnt fill you up so you can drink all night, especially in a corporate box watching the cowgirls do you in back in 99

Overall - one of the best el cheapos going around for those that dont like it too strong

Coopers sparkling ale (red label)
price: $15 for 60 schoners
Taste: nothing taste as good as a coopers
Drinkibility: too easy, have it in a keg with 23 - 46 litres ready to go
Overall: great, even when i buy pre made at $40 a slab when i go out,, but at the home made price its even better

Thanks guys I will start putting these up, basically I am starting a beer site with lots of beer reviews and more.

So they will be more indepth reviews but there will be a section for users to add their own reviews to my reviews

Not talking about grammar, talking about spelling, but I suppose comprehension is also beyond you :)

what it this the blue rinse brigade?

Cascade Premium Light

Price: around $24 for 24. Outstanding value.
Taste: Clean and refreshing, misses some of the hop bite of others yet still manages to have a solid taste for a light.
Drinkibility: In vast quantities with few side effects, slight bloat factor.
Overall: A winner in the low alchohol sector for mine on flavour, good bottle shape and price is sensational.

VB

Price - cheap
Taste - cheap
Drinkability - cheap
overall - cheap but if its free you can force it down your throat

VB

Price Too high for what it is
Taste Camel Urine would be a step up
Drinkability Nil
Overall if you dont have anything else to clean the drains with this swill should do the job

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4