be careful what you post!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Expressing an opinion and defaming somebody are two very different things. In the context of the Geyer situation that was clearly defamatory wrongly identifying a person in a video of that nature. I can't for the life of me understand why somebody would do that and think that it was okay. We are entitled to our opinions about selections and player's abilities and weaknesses. There is nothing derogatory about those types of discussions. These however are very different to reckless rumour spreading. The difference is very easy to identify.

Yeah, those people are classics "No offence but...<insert straight out insult here that would normally result in a fat lip here>"

Like those people who loudly & proudly proclaim " I have no filter!" a.k.a. "I'm a rude bastid who just uses that as an excuse to not have to stop & think before I open my mouth"
My favourite is how "with all due respect" often translates to "with complete disrespect".

I've come to realise, there is no point being nasty about anyone's character in and out of football. Everyone is special, and everyone tries their best, in their own minds. I might critique someone form or position, but no way in hell I attack someone's look, character or families.

I may cross lines , like the other day suggesting Fainu be dropped for Cheese because of past indiscretions, but I'll often regret things like that.

Guess the moral of the story, is be kind to others, how you would like people to be kind to you. Life's too short for grudges or anger. It's just wasted energy.

I adore every person who posts on these boards, I hate the way I used to act, and what I used to type (these resurrected threads give me huge anxiety :( ).

These men bleed for us, for our entertainment. Those of us on these boards, are all here because we are passionate, and love our club. It's actually all pretty amazing.

I've come to realise, there is no point being nasty about anyone's character in and out of football. Everyone is special, and everyone tries their best, in their own minds. I might critique someone form or position, but no way in hell I attack someone's look, character or families.

I may cross lines , like the other day suggesting Fainu be dropped for Cheese because of past indiscretions, but I'll often regret things like that.

Guess the moral of the story, is be kind to others, how you would like people to be kind to you. Life's too short for grudges or anger. It's just wasted energy.

I adore every person who posts on these boards, I hate the way I used to act, and what I used to type (these resurrected threads give me huge anxiety :( ).

These men bleed for us, for our entertainment. Those of us on these boards, are all here because we are passionate, and love our club. It's actually all pretty amazing.
A ST's Group hug ?

I guess I won’t start a thread about Kurt Capewell’s escapades a few years ago.

I wonder what his “stage name” was ?

I guess I won’t start a thread about Kurt Capewell’s escapades a few years ago.

I wonder what his “stage name” was ?
Probably no need for a separate thread, unless it's to keep all the jokes in one place. I'd also like it noted that he began his message to his teammates with, "Hey boys, giving you all a heads up…"

Who knew they even had glory holes in Queensland? Would never have happened in Sir Joh's time…
A builder I know has just finished a sex shop fit out on the GC. I thought I knew most contraptions and there intended usage. Turns out I was very wrong. There is some sick individuals out there.
(and no, don’t PM me for the address!)

A builder I know has just finished a sex shop fit out on the GC. I thought I knew most contraptions and there intended usage. Turns out I was very wrong. There is some sick individuals out there.
(and no, don’t PM me for the address!)
Mermaid?

My favourite is how "with all due respect" often translates to "with complete disrespect".
I was watching this army series tonight. And the two officers of the same rank were at each other. One says, With all due respect Sgt, and his equal jumped straight on that, (and he had one of those good ol southern accents), my mamy always told me you hear that, it’s just straight out sugarcoating for what he really means to say.....a whole lot of disrespecting coming your way. Pay no time to the ingrate.

ps. Problem with watching southern Alabama movies,it takes me days before I stop calling ppl y’all and dang it.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8