be careful what you post!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Montanna Geyer: Mark Geyer’s daughter awarded payout after suing meme page, Fouad Ghosn over sex claims | Fox Sports

So don't post stuff that may be defamatory. (Obviously!)

By the way, even if not potentially defamatory, try to keep it real, ie accurate. Aside from the risk of being sued, a separate reason to be careful about what you post is the problematic misinformation aka fake news which has become (dare I say) pandemic.
Its not a new problem, even way back when I was a kid my mum taught me 'don't believe something just because its in the papers'. But the advent of social media, and the sophistication of how data is used to manipulate, has really taken propaganda to a whole new level.
I recently came across a couple of shows on Netflix (the Social Dilemma, and the Hack), I'm finding this quite scary stuff!

But the advent of social media, and the sophistication of how data is used to manipulate, has really taken propaganda to a whole new level.
News to me...

1607485326205.png

Look I’m sure Lachie is a lovely young fella , or is my admired by his peers for fighting back from all that injury but on a fan forum we are going to say some players are great and some suck!!

AND if they read this and read that we think they suck it’s an opinion only and they have to “ suck it up Princess “

Look I’m sure Lachie is a lovely young fella , or is my admired by his peers for fighting back from all that injury but on a fan forum we are going to say some players are great and some suck!!

AND if they read this and read that we think they suck it’s an opinion only and they have to “ suck it up Princess “
These guys get paid plenty coin to suck it up !!

I'm delighted that the social media hack is going to have to pay for his defamation.
Let's hope it warns other keyboard warriors to think before they post, and that the days of being an anonymous troll are over.
That's providing the social media hack has any assets.
Getting a verdict in your favour is only half the battle, they now have to instigate proceedings to get paid the amount awarded, which again involves lawyers and more costs again.

Saying someone sucks as a player is not defamatory, it is merely your personal opinion, as long as nothing derogatory is said towards his character and integrity or any false claims

Saying someone sucks as a player is not defamatory, it is merely your personal opinion, as long as nothing derogatory is said towards his character and integrity or any false claims

I’m sure he’s a great fella but I just think he sucks as a first grader , if that’s defamation well bugger me!!

Stocks{edit(sticks)} and stones.
Remember that saying?

How times have changed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8