Baz wanted us to hurt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Baz wanted to hurt us no doubt ! so he gets rid of KIWI Starting fullback and centre in Peta Hiku ( Manly blooded )

And gave us Lewis Brown !!!!! you really hurt us Barrett !

As people have noticed ! I am bloody pissed off and i have every right to be !

Baz wanted to hurt us no doubt ! so he gets rid of KIWI Starting fullback and centre in Peta Hiku ( Manly blooded )

And gave us Lewis Brown !!!!! you really hurt us Barrett !

As people have noticed ! I am bloody pissed off and i have every right to be !
I feel your pain Bro..

Nate Myles didn't look like he was hurting after the match. He looked as though he was told the funniest joke he had ever heard with his post match mini party.

I agree ... and thats what makes the loss even more sickening ....
some of them obviously don't give a **** ... they still get paid ... and if DCE is getting paid a ridiculous amount / season then they may well think if he is worth so much more then let him dominate and I'll just go through the motions .... I'd musch rather see the Gagai reaction after a loss like Saturday

I agree ... and thats what makes the loss even more sickening ....
some of them obviously don't give a **** ... they still get paid ... and if DCE is getting paid a ridiculous amount / season then they may well think if he is worth so much more then let him dominate and I'll just go through the motions .... I'd musch rather see the Gagai reaction after a loss like Saturday

Earned a lot of respect that day. Was very interesting to see the two different mindsets.

Knights players were devastated, and even crying.

Manly players were laughing up a storm.

This, we wanted to hurt bull**** is insulting. They showed us how they really felt post match.

Baz wanted us to hurt..... Dez would have shoved a pineapple up their bums sideways. They would have been hurting for sure....

Well....Des was the king of "back ended" contracts I suppose.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6