Baz bans mobiles to boost team culture

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's with the elderly generations chastising young people for being on their phones? Imagine being an old, jaded prick worried about people on their phones... pretty ironic coming from the generation glued to their Today Tonight/A Current Affair programs :think:

What's with the elderly generations chastising young people for being on their phones? Imagine being an old, jaded prick worried about people on their phones... pretty ironic coming from the generation glued to their Today Tonight/A Current Affair programs :think:

You might get a reply ... but I think everbody is on their phones and are oblivious to you.

Dear Baz
At the end of the day results on the field is what counts
Good luck son :)

Last edited:
A mate & I were in a pub, after weeks of remote area work. We were on our phones, (texting) catching up with our wives.
An old Sheila at the next table got into us about staring at our phones & not talking.
I said, if we were looking at the Katherine Times Newspaper, you wouldn't have said anything. She shutup. ;)

This is well worth the read. We are breeding a strange, self centred mob.

download.jpg

Totes

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7