Baz bans mobiles to boost team culture

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another small step for Baz ... another giant leap for the Mighty Sea Eagles.

Sounds good!

I guess the old crew kept texting poor old choc and foz last year (lol...wink...etc)

I always thought 5 year plans were a bit of a psychlogical blow for players that arent superstars.

"Well you are here in year 1 but since you're not a superstar you probably won't be here in years 2,3,4 or 5"

I like it. For all his critics, he will be much better off having 2016 under his belt. Especially without some of the long serving players there who were probably resistant to change. Seems like a real leader to me, Baz. Doesnt get flustered and from the outside looking in, the players seem to respond well to him.

Didn't this come out of the Security Check we had Ray Murrihy do for the club last year. Ban them from training and change rooms

Good idea. I remember catching a flight and the Titans players were on it. Sitting in the lounge and half of them were on phones. No interaction between them. It was a poor scene. I even tried to say something to the winger Gordon at the time but he was his phone and just ignored me.

IMG_3878.JPG

Good idea. I remember catching a flight and the Titans players were on it. Sitting in the lounge and half of them were on phones. No interaction between them. It was a poor scene. I even tried to say something to the winger Gordon at the time but he was his phone and just ignored me.
I am sure they were communicating.....they were texting each other

That's the norm now. See groups of young people sitting together all the time that say nothing to each other and just stare at their phones instead.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6