Battle of the packs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't leave this one alone...sorry lads:-

08. Jason King................Mark O'Meley
09. Matt Ballin............... Corey Hughes
10. Brent Kite..................Willie Mason
11. Anthony Watmough...Andrew Ryan
12. Steve Menzies...........Sonny Bill Williams
13. Glenn Stewart.............Reni Matua

Mata - all due respect mate. Apart from Ballin and Kite, The Dogs have it over us. That said, Bulldogs supporters could say the same thing about our backline having it all over theirs.

I HOPE our forwards will hold their own, and our defence wins out. With Orford back in the team, I'm hoping we can score more than 13-18. Actually - no - I'm EXPECTING it.

Sorry Mata - 4 games doesn't make Jason King a better player than a seasoned International in Mark O'Meley. I'm quite surprised your saying so TBH?

Word is Beaver wont be back and the Ox is very doubful.
That said , if we can containe Mason and SBW were in with a good show.

And I'm guessing Matai still out as well?
Jee - wizz.
Woolford had the worst sprain someone can get, and expects to miss 3 matches.
I know I'm spoilt, but I want to see our stars !

Mata - all due respect mate. Apart from Ballin and Kite, The Dogs have it over us.

Far too much emphasis of teams on paper. Think back to just yesterday and what were our forwards up against the likes of Steve Price & Rubin Wiki. We didnt just match them, we outplayed them comprehensively.

On that current form we can match it with any pack at the moment. With the return of Beaver a bonus.

Teams on paper mean nothing, need to play well together.

If our defence is as good as it has been in the 1st 4 rounds the 2 points are ours.

Mata - all due respect mate. Apart from Ballin and Kite, The Dogs have it over us. That said, Bulldogs supporters could say the same thing about our backline having it all over theirs.

I HOPE our forwards will hold their own, and our defence wins out. With Orford back in the team, I'm hoping we can score more than 13-18. Actually - no - I'm EXPECTING it.

Sorry Mata - 4 games doesn't make Jason King a better player than a seasoned International in Mark O'Meley. I'm quite surprised your saying so TBH?

What I am saying is that on CURRENT FORM (the 4 games of this season) I would rather Kite/King over Ogre/Big Mouth. I may well revise that opinion after Saturday night but for the moment our front row is going great guns.

Again, on the form of the first 4 games a hybrid pack would probably look like:

King
Ballin
Kite
G Stewart
Mason
Matuia

Yeah, but Sydney teams from south and west of the harbour rate better apparently. :roll:

Unfortunately i dont think it comes down to football at all any more just where harvey norman and co would like to advertise to

[quote author=Ryan]

Mata - all due respect mate. Apart from Ballin and Kite, The Dogs have it over us.

Far too much emphasis of teams on paper. Think back to just yesterday and what were our forwards up against the likes of Steve Price & Rubin Wiki. We didnt just match them, we outplayed them comprehensively.

On that current form we can match it with any pack at the moment. With the return of Beaver a bonus.

[/quote]

Hmmmm. Can't fault those comments Jatz. I have to admit, I was thinking that whilst watching the game. I thought, if we can role these units in the forwards - we should have confidence to role anybody.

Yep, fair enough guys. Your right in my opinion here.

Everyone knows my thoughts on The Bulldogs forwards though. I sincerely hope I come on here next Saturday night (baby being born permitting), and you are all in a position to say, "eat those one's Ryan, our inferior pack just outmustled your benchmark".

Yep, fair enough guys. Your right in my opinion here.

Everyone knows my thoughts on The Bulldogs forwards though. I sincerely hope I come on here next Saturday night and you are all in a position to say, \"eat those one's Ryan, our inferior pack just outmustled your benchmark\".

Mark this one down for future signatures.

Unfortunately I am out of town for this game as otherwise I would be there. Two of my daughters will be there as they were last weekend.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4